Gone.

3ed person POV:

You are in a comma.

Nagito visits you daily. Every time the flowers he bought would die, he would buy more flowers. He blamed himself for what happened to you. He knew it was his fault. He regrets everything he had done. He thinks you would be so much better without him. He wished he never met you.

"Hello Y/N.." he grabbed your hands and starts talking to you about his day. Something he always does. He wants you to be there and experience the good things that happened in school. He didn't want you to miss anything.

"Hajime and Chiaki started dating. Hajime asked her out. Wake up so I could ask you out too"

He was crying. You could hear his sobs. You could hear what he says. You wanted to wake up, but you couldn't. It was like something holding you back. You could see the light in the dark room but chains were holding you back. It pained you hearing Nagito everyday crying and begging for you to wake up.

You loved when he grabbed you hand. It made you feel warm and happy. You wish you could get up and hug him and tell him how you feel about him. But something, something was not letting you. You screamed and yelled for Nagito but of course, he couldn't hear anything but your soft breathing.

~time skip 3 months later~

Beep
Beep
Beeep
Beeep

"WE ARE LOSING HIM"

Beep
Beep
Beeeeep
Beeeeeeeep

"DONT TURN OFF THE MACHINES AND DO SOMETHING."

Beeep
Beeeeep

"We are losing him.."

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeep

"He's gone."

The doctor and the nurses left the room, breaking the news to Nagito.

"There is nothing we could do sir"

After hearing those words Nagito broke down in tears. He couldn't believe what he heard and kept begging the doctors to keep the machines on you. Still clinging to hope, he walked in the room you were in and sat beside your dead cold body.

"Y/N... can I be selfish this time and ask you to be mine?" He sobbed and cried.

Nothing.

No breathing.

No heart beat.

Nothing.

Only Nagito's cries.

The doctors forced Nagito out of the room to prepare your body to be buried. Nagito's mental health was destroyed he was about to kill himself but he knew you wouldn't want this for him.

Nagito had to tell everyone about your death. Akane sobbed and cried non stop for days. Hajime and Chiaki also cried but got ahold of themselves to be there for Nagito and Akane. The rest of the class weren't as close as the others but of course they were sad.

Nagito wanted to make you a funeral. He wore a black suit and was ready to head out but he got a call from a unknown number. He didn't have the energy to talk but he answered it anyways.

"I am Y/N's father" a man spoke.

"He's gone. What do you want from me?" Nagito responded.

"We refuse to make a funeral and we took the body. We will bury it in our cemetery. No funeral." The man, also known as your father, spoke.

Nagito knew they had the right for that and couldn't do anything but accept. He still wanted to make a funeral so he told everyone what happened and they all agreed to make a funeral without your body.

_____

Nagito hasn't gone to school for a while now. He still can't handle the fact that you won't sit next to him in class. The teachers understand what he is going through so they never forced him to attend. He never gotten a good meal since and haven't slept at all. He was slowly destroying his body but he didn't care. You weren't there. He knew that. He hated that. He never accepted that.

Hajime and Chiaki took it upon themselves to take care of Nagito. They forced him to eat, shower, and sleep. After about a year of your death Nagito has finally accepted that but he never moved on. He was still depressed. He still loved you so much. He craved for your hugs.

Whenever Nagito remembered you he would cry and sob non stop. It wasn't healthy and he knew that very well but he loved you so much he can't bring himself to move on.

Nagito finally left his house after 3 years. The last 2 years he would go to school and come back, that's all he had done. It was finally the time to move on. But he would never forget you.