What?

3ed person POV

It was finally the time that Nagito decided to leave his house and go somewhere. He decided to go to a park that has a lake. The view would relax him a bit.

Nagito sat on a bench besides, what seemed like, a teenager in front of the lake. Nagito has graduated high school and now he's in his first year in college.

"Do you always come here" the teen spoke.

"Hmm? Oh, no. This is my first time" Nagito responded "what about you?"

"I just came to Japan, I was in Canada in the past few years." He answered.

"Oh well.. what's your name?" Nagito didn't know the reason this boy was talking to him but he didn't mind it.

No response.

"I'm.. I'm Nagito Komaeda" Nagito remembered how he introduced himself to you and tried to keep in his tears.

"Why are you crying?" The boy asked.

"I just remembered someone" Nagito responded.

"What happened to them?" The boy seemed nosy but Nagito didn't mind it.

"They were everything to me.. I loved them but I never got the chance to tell them how I feel. They saw my wrapping my arms around a guy and assumed I like him. It was a stupid truth or dare. They ran away. I was too slow. A car hit them, and they died. And I didn't tell them that I loved them." At this point Nagito was sobbing.

"Are you sure they died?" The boy asked.

"Yeah I saw the body." Nagito responded.

The boy quickly hugged Nagito.

"I'm here.."

Nagito hugged the boy back.

"Nagito.. it's me. I'm Y/N. Nagito stop crying ."

Nagito quickly realized what 'I'm here' meant and when he was about to say something you grabbed his hands and ran to his house.

"If my parents saw I was with you they would take me back to Canada. The past week I would walk around your house and the neighborhood hoping to meet you."

Nagito was in shock he didn't know what's going on. He was confused. You had straight short blue hair and your clothing style was different. He hated the fact that he didn't know you. After staring at you for a while he realized your face was exactly the same as his love Y/N.

"Y/N" Nagito hugged you so tight. "Please don't leave. Please don't leave me again. Y/N I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

"Shhh I'm not gonna leave if you let me stay at your house for a while." You laughed. "My parents are looking for me."

"Yes, yes of course." He agreed and took you to his apartment.

"I'm sorry it's kind of.... messy" he apologized.

"Woah it stinks here" you made fun of him.

"Shut up it was hard on me okay?" He was smiling. You missed his smile. You missed him.

"What happened?" He finally questioned.

"When they told you I died I wasn't actually dead. I had to pretend to be dead or my parents would hurt you. They didn't want me away from them and they wanted to 'fix' my sexuality. They took me to Canada to complete me studies and I went to some kind of therapy. Let me tell you it worked! I'm straight now!" You replied happily.

"Excuse me what?" Nagito was so confused. You can't just magically be straight.

"Kidding~" you started laughing.

Nagito joined in with you and you quickly kissed his cheek. "I miss you so much"

"You have no idea what happened to me in the past 3 years. I missed you too Y/N" both you and Nagito started crying.

"Nagito, Nagito please don't let my parents take me. Please" you begged him.

"I won't. Just stay with me alright?" You nodded.

Both if you started talking and catching up on your lives. You talked about how hard it was on you to move on and you never did. You talked about your life in Canadian schools. How you had to change you style and hair to be a 'new person'. And how much pain your family would make you go through. Half way while you were talking you saw Nagito staring at you.

"Hey.. Nagito are you listening?" You asked.

"Yeah yeah I am" he was clearly lying.

"Nagito stop lying" you smiled. "What's wrong?"

"I just can't believe that you're talking to me right now" Nagito responded.

"Dunbass im right here" you grabbed his face and kissed him on the lips.

Nagito wrapped his arms around your waist and kisses back. He licks your lips asking for entrance and you gladly opened your mouth. Both of your tongues strayed dancing around for a while. Nagito then pulls away, both of you are panting.

"Y/N.."

You refused to listen and kissed him again.

Nagito pushed you gently "Y/N listen to me."

You gave up and decided to listen to what he has to say.

"Y/N, I.."