Confession

Author's note:
Umm y'all I only write when I feel sad about nagito not being real so the more the chapters the more crying 😫.

3ed person POV

"Y/N, I..."
Nagito didn't know how to say it. A great handsome guy like you would never date a person like him. He was scared of rejection but he also wanted to confess to get it out of his head.

"I like you.." he finally said it. "And... I hate being selfish but I want you to be mine, so.." he looks up to you.

You simply nodded because you were happy and overwhelmed in a positive way. You didn't believe what you were hearing.

"Nagito I love you so much" you quickly hugged him and started crying.

"Hey, why are you crying now?" He was worried about you.

"I'm happy I never thought you would ask me" you looked up at his pretty pale face.

"Y/N, I thought you would reject me. I mean.. a guy like me.. I'm nothing. I'm a stepping stone to everyone's success. Everyone hates me and-" he realized he was over sharing and stopped talking.

You giggles a little. "Nagito, you're amazing just the way you are. You're really handsome and a lot of people love you. Heard hajime and Chiaki took care of you. Nagito if they hated you they would go out if their way to do that." At this moment you were holding Nagito's face.

Nagito smiled a little. "Thank you baby"

You blushed at the word and gave him a sweet little kiss on the cheek. He grabbed your waist and pulled you on his lap and hugged you resting his head on your shoulder.

Nagito needed love and attention. He feels unloved very often and he needs constant reminders that you love him. Small little things you do like saying good morning means a lot to him and he tries to cherish each moment with you. He puts people before him and you know all these things very well. And you promised yourself that you would make him happy all the time and constantly remind him of your love for him.

"Y/N.." Nagito called for your attention.

"Hmm?"

"If I ever got somewhere I want you to talk about me, to praise me, to put my face and name everywhere. Y/N I want to be known. I want to die a legend."

How long have Nagito thought about this? Is this the first time he said these words? Does he really crave attention that much? Poor him.. no one took care of him. He's stupid luck is like a curse.

"Of course Nagito I'll make sure everyone knows your name. But please.. please don't die" that was your only wish.

"I'm not gonna die, don't worry love" his pet names are absolutely adorable and you loved it.

"Please tell me if you didn't like the pet names I gave you. I don't want to make you uncomfortable." He was unbelievably cute.

"Hehe ofc not I love them please keep calling me them"

"Sure baby" you blushed at his words

He grabbed your face and kissed you passionately. He licked your lips asking for entrance, you slowly opened your mouth. He slips his tongue in and starts exploring the inside of your mouth. You were a blushing mess but let him do what he wants. You secretly enjoyed this.

He gently pulls away.

"I love you so much Y/N" you knew he loved you and you knew he wasn't lying.

"I love you too Nagito."