Date night.

Author's note:
head empty just saving up so I could cosplay Nagito and hug myself cuz I really need that.
My irl friends are reading this so hey guys please don't judge me lmao.
____________
3ed person POV:
Nagito asked you on a date today and he said to dress fancy. You were thinking a suit but a gorgeous black dress themat fades to white. Made you decide to be the feminine man you are. Plus Nagito likes it when you are yourself so you took it to the dressing room and tried it on. You thought it looked perfect. It wasn't too poofy nor is it slim. It's long enough to cover your legs.

You got out of the dressing room with the dress in hand and decided to look around just in case something better caught your eyes.

"Hey sir, would you like to buy a suit?" A young lady, most likely and employee, asked.

"U-uhh no. But I would like to ask about this dress. Uhh you know the prince and shit." You didn't mean to cuss but you couldn't stop yourself either. "S-sorry."

"Oh no it's okay. It's 450$ cash and credit available." she smiled.

You didn't have a problem with the price since Mr lover boy is rich and asked you to get yourself something fancy. You smiled back and hand her the dress nodding signing her that you agree to buy it.

She took the dress put it in a cloth hanger and put it in some type of fabric with a hanger at the top to be able to hang the dress.

You gave her Nagito's card and she started to get nosey. "So who's dress is this? Your girlfriend?"

You simply nodded to avoid further questions. She finally gave you the card back and the dress and you took your leave.

When you arrived back home Nagito didn't come back from wherever he went yet. So you put your dress away and called him.

"Hey sugar" he responded. God his voice brought serotonin.

"Where are you?"

"What? Miss me already~" again with the teasing that made you blush.

"So what if I did?"

"Hmm~ I miss you too baby~"

"Then come." You were serious this time and he noticed it.

"Yeah just give me few hours." You hated this respond.

"Where are you anyways?"

"It's a secret~"

You never suspect Nagito so you didn't mind him saying that but you knew you won't leave him until he tells you what he was doing. Considering he knows where you went.

Few boring hours later Nagito walks in with his hands empty. You thought maybe he would have bought a suit or flowers or anything but he didn't which was kind of suspicious.

"Hey my little hope." He greeted.

"Cuddles please" you were so needy. How could he leave you for that long without emotionally preparing you for that!

He changed his clothes quickly and got on the bed and cuddled you.

"baby, tomorrow I'm gonna leave a little early and I'll be back at 7 pm to take you to our little date" he said as he played with your fluffy hair.

"When are you leaving?" You asked.

"1 pm." You simply nodded in agreement.

You slowly started falling asleep as well as Nagito.

You woke up next morning, it was 2 pm. You had few more hours to get ready. You decided to eat something. So you went to the kitchen, grabbed the box of cereal, some milk, a bowl, and a spoon. You started preparing everything and took the bowl to the living room and ate while watching TV. You missed Nagito but you knew he was busy. You didn't ask what he was doing, if he could tell you he would've. This relationship is built upon trust and love. And nothing but lies could break it.

It's around 5 pm now you got up and decided to take a shower. You took a I long shower and nice shower and walked out. You put on your dress and decided to start accessorizing yourself. That was your favorite part. You painted your nails black put on not too simple but not too complicated eyeliner and gray eyeshadow. You put on a lot of rigs and on your left hand you put on rigs with chains that connect to each other and your wrist. You put on 3 chains necklaces each with different designs. First one was empty. Second one had little keys and a lock in the middle. And the last had little hearts. For the shoes you decided to wear your demonia boots. You ended the look with black lipstick and a small black bag with skulls on it.

When you were finally done with the look, you heard your phone ringing. It was Nagito. You answered the call and he asked you to step outside. So you prepared yourself and walked outside.  You saw a beautiful black Audi car that was parked sideways in front of the door. And Nagito was standing in front of it with black and red bouquet. He was wearing a white suite with a black blouse underneath his hair had a little pony tail at the back. His pale skin matched the dark color of the suit and he looked hot. (asf- sorry but nagito with a pony tail 🥰) You smiled and blushed and walked towards him taking the flowers and thanking him.

"You look absolutely gorgeous." He said.

"Thank you." You blushed.

Nagito opened the car door and you sat in. When you were completely comfortable he shut the door and walked to the other side, sitting next to you. Few seconds later a driver sits at the front seat and looked at Nagito on the mirror. You were confused but when you saw Nagito nod and the car started moving you figured things out. The driver was simply asking for permission to move.

There was an awkward silence and you knew you had to break that. "Nagito? Did you pay for all this? Isn't that a lot?" You knew he was rich and comfortable but you still got worried.

"Don't worry about it baby this is all for you." He smiled at you. "Please relax and enjoy."