Shopping pt1

Author's Note:
I apologize for the long wait. I died and lost 2 of my arms out of 4 and they were the dominant arms so I'm writing using 2 arms and 6 hands which Is kind of uncomfortable. My 20 fingers that are left are useless so excuse me if there are more typos than usual.
3ed person POV:
_________________
"This wasn't the plans for today! We were supposed to go shopping for our wedding." You say as your back and ass throbbing in pain while your naked body lays on the bed next to a naked Nagito.

"Hmm... yeah but that was fun wasn't it?" He looks at you in a flirty way.

"Ughhh fine, it was fun or whatever." You blushed.

"We can shop online you know?" He suggested.

"Nagito no, shopping is fun please let's go please" you begged.

"I don't know... can you walk? I mean your ass was really tight and I'm pretty sure I was hard on you."

You quickly threw a pillow at him. "Nagito if you don't shut up right now-" you were clearly embarrassed and he was smirking. "I- I can walk."

Nagito got up and went to take a shower and after few minutes you joined him.

"So many love bites~" he teased caressing the hickeys around your neck.

"Nagito, you better shut up before I punish you by not letting you lay a finger on me." You said clearly mad.

"My apologies my shining hope." He says as he starts cleaning you carefully.

After few minutes you both got out and went back to the room and started changing.

You wore baggy black pants and a black shirt. You did your eyeliner and turned back to look at your soon-to-be husband, Nagito.

He had gray sweatpants on and a black turtle neck. It was a simple outfit yet you drooled while staring at his beauty. He looks at you through his white eyelashes and smiles.

"What? Do you not like my outfit?" His smile stayed on his face.

"No I love it. Come on let's go." You blushes and walked out.

He followed you and both of you got in the car and he started driving. Few minutes of a comfortable silence with some radio music at the background, has passed and you decided to break the silence.

"Can we go get coffee before we reach there?" You asked.

"Only if it's Starbucks." He responded.

"No dunkin's way better."

"No. That's wrong!"

"Komaeda please." You whined

"Komaeda?" He looks at you in a suspicious way.

"Isn't that your name?" You smirked.

"Yeah L/N that is exactly my name." He smirked back.

"Drop that take us to Dunkin." You laughed a bit.

"Hmm give me a kiss first." He responded.

You waited till he stopped when the traffic lights turned red and turned to you waiting for his kiss. You kissed him deeply and passionately and he kissed back. After a few minutes you pulled away.

"Dunkin. Now." You glared at him.

He laughed and starting driving to Dunkin and both of you got your coffee and went back to the car driving to the mall to buy your wedding's outfits.

•time skip at the shop•

"Are you going to wear a dress or a suit Y/N?" He asked.

"I'm going to wear a-"

_________

Author's Note: voting time.

Comment here if you vote for dress.

Comment here if you vote for suit.