Girl x Girl Frontier adventure

Looking over the party I was travelling with I sighed. There was only one other woman with the party and the men kept on looking at her as if she would turn and give them attention. I huffed and pulled my cloak tighter around my chest. I didn't need their attention to turn to me. Travelling on horseback to reach our destination was uncomfortable and we still had two more days journey. Shaking my head I decided to focus on the hard ride ahead.

Later in the evening as I finished pitching my tent I made sure my horse was tied close enough so it could reach the water and the grass. I had no help from the men as they still thought I was a man to. Moving away from the group I found a secluded area near the pond we were staying. As I walked closer to the water's edge I took in the scenery. We had travelled all day in the blistering sun so no it was the night the air felt cool against my skin.

The darkness of the sky was lit with thousands of stars and the full moon. The reflection of the moon in the water was mesmerising. Slipping out of my cloak I placed the garment on the floor. Taking my time I then removed my boots and trousers before removing my shirt and then the wrap that I had around my breasts. Taking the tie out of my hair I sighed in relief as my hair fell to my shoulders. Walking forward I grinned as the lake water surrounded by body.

The water was cool and refreshing as I walked further into it. Submerging my head under the water after taking a deep breath. As I rose from the water I caught movement to my left. Slicking my hair back and rubbing the water out of my eyes I looked in the direction of the noise.

I couldn't believe my eyes the woman who we were travelling with was taking a bath out in the open where any of those leechers men would see but I guess I wasn't any better. I knew she would be beautiful but I wasn't prepared. Her white-blond hair cascaded in waves down her back while droplets of water fell from her hair onto her porcelain white skin. Her breasts were lush and full mounds of milky white flesh. As she turned around my eyes caught sight of her the white-blond curls nestled between her legs.

"Quit staring" The woman snapped wrapping her arms around herself and I jumped in fright as she noticed me.

"I'm sorry miss, it's just your so beautiful, I was enraptured" I apologised rising my full height out of the water.

"You're a woman" she exclaimed as her hands dropped to her sides.

"You know just because I'm a woman doesn't mean you should let your guard down" I stated as I slowly approached her.

"What do you mean" She stuttered as I finally reached her.

"I can easily kiss you from here, you should push me away or say no and I will leave you to bathe in peace" I whispered gruffly though I kept my hands by my side. 

"What if I stay here," She asked batting her eyelashes up at me as a blush spread over her cheeks.

"You really know how to test someone's self-control don't you" I groaned before leaning down and placing my lips over hers.

I started the kiss slow and tentative wrapping my arms around her waist as our chests pushed together. When she responded to my touch by wrapping her arms around my neck I deepened the kiss exploring her mouth. Battling her tongue with my own I grinned into the kiss as she gave in to me. Pulling away from her to breathe I watched as she panted her breasts moving with her breaths.

Kissing down her I nipped and sucked on her flesh loving the way little pants and moans left her lips. She was trying to hold in her voice but it kept slipping out. It was adorable and I chuckled against her skin.

"Shall we move to the shore where we can continue?" I husked nibbling her earlobe for added effect.

"Yes," She mewled breathlessly as she clung to me making me groan as our nipples rubbed together.

Picking her up bridal style I walked us to the secluded bay where my clothes were only to be surprised as I noticed her clothes their too. Had she followed me here was she expecting something like this to happen. Shaking my head to get rid of any thoughts I laid her down on my cloak.

"Did you follow me out here hoping for this?" I questioned gruffly loving the way the blush on her cheeks extended to her ears.

"Maybe but I didn't know you were a woman" She stuttered as I leaned over her and began swirling patterns in her navel with my tongue.

"Does that matter?" I asked as I lifted one of her legs to kiss and nip her inner thigh.

"No" She moaned as her hands tangled in my hair as I got closer to her sweetness.

The scent of her musk was intoxicating and made me more excited. The butterflies in my stomach increasing. Moving back up to her face I pressed my lips to hers again in a slow sensual dance as I used my hands to tweak and massage her breasts. As she moaned into my mouth her hips bucked up as she tried to get more friction. Pulling away I focused on her breasts sucking on her left nipple and twirling it in my mouth.

"How far should I go," I asked as I moved one of my hands towards her moist heat.

"I want to cum" She whined her hips bucking against my hand as I swirl my fingers around her entrance.

 "Ok" I chuckled before moving so my face was in between her legs.

Giving her pussy a tentative lick I chuckled as her legs squeezed my head closer to her. Focusing my attention on her clitoris I kept licking and a fevered pace loving the way she moaned and buck beneath me. Moving my left hand under myself I rubbed my wetness over my pussy before focusing on rubbing my clit in time with the licks to her pussy.

I couldn't breathe properly and my legs were shaking from the pleasure I was giving myself and the pleasure I was providing to her as my tongue stroked over her clit in quicker and quicker motions. It was exhilarating and I loved it.

"I'm gonna cum" She moaned as her hands tugged my hair in an iron grip.

"Cum for me" I growled into her pussy licking faster and holding my breath as her back arched of the ground.

As she orgasmed I sat back and watched her while pleasuring myself. Slipping my middle finger into my pussy after I coated it with saliva. The double sensation on rubbing my clit and my finger curling inside pushed me towards a powerful orgasm as I watched her come down from her high.

"That was incredible" She sighed as aftershocks rocked her body as her legs twitched occasionally.

"Yeah, you were quite responsive for your first time with a woman" I compliment as I started redressing.

"I was," she said as she sat up and pulled on her clothes.

"It was sexy as hell, oh and I didn't get your name," I asked as she handed me my damp cloak.

"I'm Tessia, and you" She replied before turning the question on me.

"I'm Jamie, also we should probably go back before the men come looking for us" I spoke as I heard the rowdy voices of the men.

Before we walked back to the group I made sure to leave one last scorching kiss on her lips before whispering that she could visit my tent anytime. I sure hoped we could try more things when we got to our destination.

I will take requests for anyone who has one.