Big girls are beautiful too part 2 BXG

I felt so full as he seated himself in my pussy. His body was flush against mine and I could feel all his hard edges and muscles as he tried to hold himself above me but failed to do so.  He Shuddered as he locked his movement as if scared he'd hurt me. 

"You can move Chris" I whisper, bringing my hands up to vigorously rub his hair before letting them drop down again. 

"Your so goddamn tight, you feel so good" Is his moaned response in my ear. 

His voice is so sexy and I feel myself clench in response to his words. Chris groans in my ear before he starts moving, Slowly as if allowing me to get used to the sensations. It feels so good and I gasp when he nips my earlobe between his teeth. 

"Your so, soft and perfect, Ruby. I might come just from this" Chris low words in my ear only heighten my desire. 

"Please, more" my moaned cry surprises me as my legs wrap around him. Digging my heals into his butt. 

"Can you be a good girl and take me" Chris groans in my ear before lifting himself so he can look me in the eyes.

"I can, please Chris, more ngh~" My words are mewled as I arch myself further into him. 

"Sure" He grins down at me before rolling his hips forward. 

I gasp as his cock hits a bundle of nerves on the top of my pussy. Moaning and mewling Chris starts to thrust faster. His hard cock spearing into me Stroking the flames of my desire. His breaths are coming out in harsh pants before he catches me looking and he dips down and catches my mouth. Kissing me like a man starved. It feels so good to be wanted like this.

"I'm so close" I whisper, panting after pulling away from his kisses. 

Chris Keeps his thrusts the same as I grip the sheets. My hands hurt but the sensations that are happening are all too much. 

"Come for me Ruby, be my good girl" Chris husks as he moves a hand and his thumb brushes over my clit. 

"Ahhhh" I scream my throat stinging. 

It feels so good, the tension in my lower belly dissipate and my pussy starts pulsing in time with my heart beat. Chris is still rocking back and forth, his head thrown back in the flows of pleasure. 

"I'm cumming, ngh~" Chris moaned as he continued to thrust into me. 

He remained inside for a minute before he pulled out, his cock still half hard. The condom over his cock engorged with cum. Disappointment filled me when I realised he didn't cum inside. But the rational part of my brain knew that it was for the best. My chest rose and fell with effort as I tried to come down from my high. I watched as Chris removed the condom, his length glistening with his cum. He tied the rubbed before chucking it in the rubbish bin at the side of the room. 

Leaning over I grin at Chris as I take his length into my mouth. Tasting him and cleaning him. When I'm satisfied I sit back and smile at him. 

"That was amazing Ruby, your a natural" Chris praised, pulling me down so were lying next to each other. 

"Thank you" I whisper shyly, feeling blush rise up my neck now that we had calmed down. 

"Let's just stay like this a little while, I'll take you home after we calm down" Chris offers. 

My heart does a weird flip at his kind offer and I snuggle in closer.

"Okay" I sighed, relaxing into his embrace.

Maybe this could be the start of my first romance, shaking my head I try to deny the possibility, Chris is only a one night stand. But he has shown me that I am desired and my confidence has shot up. Even at my size, I am beautiful.