Big girls are beautiful too. part 1 BXG

I nodded my head with whatever my friend was talking about but my attention was not on him. It was with a girl across the room. She was plump and soft all over and with flowing brown locks. Her face was round and heart-shaped and her innocent aura made me want to make a mess of her.  Her brown eyes were hidden behind her black-rimmed glasses.

"Hey Chris, are you paying attention to me" My friend Ty called snapping his fingers in my face.

"Yeah man," I replied as I turned to face him only to catch his teasing glare.

"Yeah, whatever. Just go and talk to her. I'll find another friend to hang with at this party" Ty spoke giving my shoulder a hard shove before walking past me.

I decided against running after him. Now was my moment to talk to that dark-haired beauty. Steeling my nerves I picked up a shot of whiskey and downed the contents. Just a bit of liquid courage to get me started. It was my first drink of the night and it burned as it went down my throat. Shaking my head as tears stung my eyes I started walking forward. When I reached her she turned around to look up at me.

"Hi how are you," I asked as our eyes locked.

I saw her shallow intake of breath as she looked me up and down. I was no model but I had a naturally muscled Vasque.

"Hi, and you are" she replied nervously and sceptically as if she had guarded herself against the world.

"My name is Chris and I could help but notice how beautiful you are" I spoke giving her my best smile.

"Do you need your eyes checked Chris  I am not beautiful, oh and my name is Ruby?" she said her eyes drifting to the floor in shame.

"Oh but you are, do you want to know why I know that" I question stepping closer to her so I could whisper the last part of the sentence in her ear.

"How" Ruby stuttered as she placed her hands on my chest to keep me at arm's length.

"I have been excited ever since we started talking" I whispered my voice low and sultry.

"Your lying" Ruby denied. She clearly wasn't used to seeing her own worth.

"I'm not," I said stepping forward and taking her hand.

Moving it down I places her hand on my hard cock. As she looked up at me with her innocent eyes I groaned as my cock jumped.

"Can I kiss you?" I asked bearly holding onto my desire as she hasn't moved her hand.

"Yes," Ruby relented as her hand dropped to her side.

Grinning I dipped my head down to meet hers. Pressing our lips together I wrapped my arms around her waist shuddering as I felt her softness against me. Licking over Ruby's bottom lip to ask for entrance I smirked against her lips when she denied me. Moving my hands down I pinched her ass cheeks. As she opened her mouth in surprise I done in only for her tongue to meet me halfway.

I felt Ruby tremble in my arms as our tongues fought for dominance. Pulling away for breath when neither of us gave in. My heart skipped a beat when I caught the flushed look on her face.

"Wow," Ruby breathed as she held on to me for balance.

"Should we take this to a private room?" I asked as I pressed my forehead against hers.

"Yeah I hear there are rooms upstairs" Ruby answered her face flushed and Her chocolate orbs swimming with lust.

Nodding I took her hand and started to lead her away from the party. Walking through the crowd of people we got a few odd looks but I ignored them and just kept walking to an empty room. It took us a few attempts to find a room that wasn't occupied.