A Tabaxi in heat

A Tabaxi is a humanoid cat species from dungeons and dragons

Lumi hissed under her breath as she woke up, her mind filled with a heavy fog of desire. Using her catlike senses she scented the air and hissed again. She was giving off pheromones that would attract males to her because she was in heat. Stretching out her body Lumi let out a throaty moan as the sheet rubbed over her fur. Looking around Lumi grinned as she spotted the open window, curling her tail over her back Lumi jumped off the bed her claws digging into the floor. 

A knock on the door caused her ears to swivel towards the sound. Rising to her feet Lumi crossed the room to the door. Reaching out for the handle Lumi opened the door after straightening up. As she opened the door Lumi relaxed as she recognised a member of the inn staff.

"Can I help you?" Lumi asked her voice coming out low and husky as her heat became stronger. 

"No, but perhaps I can help you," The inn worker said as she covered her nose. The elf could probably scent the pheromones that Lumi was emitting. 

"Help me how" Lumi question her tail flicking sideways spreading her scent further. 

"There is a brothel for women a few streets away, Maybe one of them can help you with your current state" The elf answered handing Lumi a piece of paper with directions on it. 

"Thank you" Lumi spoke as she took the paper being careful not to nick the elves hand with her claws. 

"Take care now," The elf said as she walked away from the snow leopard Tabaxi. 

Looking down at the paper in her hand Lumi closed the door to her room. Walking back over to the window she jumped down into the street below. Not wanting to alarm her party members Lumi took off silently into the night. Following the directions on the paper, Lumi weaved through the streets of the city of spoondrift. The nightlife was a lot calmer than the city during the day. 

As Lumi neared the address the elf had given her the streets became alive with both men and women entering and leaving adult stores. Looking down at the piece of paper once more before crumbling it Lumi spotted the store the elf had mentioned as she looked up. 

The scents that assault her sensitive nose caused a sudden heat to pool in her belly reminding her that she was in heat. Avoiding the touch of the various men on the street Lumi ducked into the shop as more of the people started to pick up her pheromones. 

"Hello" Lumi called as she walked up to the front desk and rang the bell. 

"Hello dear, how can we help you," a succubus asked as she jumped into a sitting position on the desk. 

"Well, what would someone want after coming to a brothel," Lumi said with a flash of her teeth. Her wilder instincts becoming harder to control the closer she got to the peak of her heat. 

"Yes, Yes stupid question, we have an incubus free in the back I'll lead you to his room" The succubus giggled as she jumped off the desk and motioned for Lumi to follow her. 

"What will the price be," Lumi asked nearly purring as she caught the scent of the incubus. 

"Two silver pieces and all your needs will be taken care of" The succubus stated as she stopped next to a closed door. 

Pulling the coins from her bag Lumi handed them to the succubus who took the coins and then opened the door for her. Nodding at the other woman Lumi entered the room and was immediately drawn to the bed. The pheromones that the incubus was emitting causing an immediate reaction within her body as the heat spiked. 

"My my what a pretty kitty you are" The incubus spoke as he rose off the bed. 

"I'm not a kitty, my name is Lumi" Lumi growled though it came out as more of a purr when the incubus walked over to her.