White Mane. Kenji and Spiros' catnip experience

This one is a scene that didn't make it into my story but I thought I should write it anyway.

-Spiros' POV-

I breathed in shallowly as I scented the drug in the room. Nothing bad by human standards but for werecats, the effects were strong and varied. Among them was the aphrodisiac effect and it seems like my little kitten had just discovered that. My cock stirred at the sight in front of me and my lion gave a soft growl of appreciation. My little mate was naked and spread open for my eyes to feast on. His right hand was pumping up and down on his cock while his left hand was pumping two fingers into his ass. His skin was flushed and his pupils dilated with his hair clinging to his forehead with sweat.

"Kenji, are you okay kitten" I called as I went into the room closing and locking the door behind me. 

"Spiros" He called his eyes blurry before they settle on my form as tears welled in his eyes.

"I'm here kitten tell me what's going on" I encouraged as I stalked further into the room.

"I'm too hot, it hurts. help me" He whimpered as he turned over on the bed so that his ass was in the air.

He was presenting and it was hot as fuck as his pheromones swirled in the air. His hands still worked furiously as he pumped his cock and stretched his ass. I was hard. Painfully so now.

"Kitten, I'm going to help you" I said as I shed my clothes and kicked the door closed.

"Please, it hurts, I need more" Kenji begs the sounds coming out as soft moans.

The way he sounded so needy and wanting did something to the primal part of my brain that wanted to posses him. Monopolise him. And shield him from the world so he was mine alone.

"Fuck maybe I shouldn't have shut the door" now I was trapped with the scent of catnip.

It was slowly getting to me as Kenji's pheromones spiked. My kitten had cum all over his hand while waiting for me to undress. I groaned at the scent my lion forcing a Fleming response to get a better taste of my mate.

"Spiros, stop gawking and fill me up with your cock" Kenji snarled before removing his fingers and wiggling his ass in the air.

That was all it took for my control to snap. I pounced on him. My hips made Jerry movements as I tried to find my mark. Logically I could reach down and angle myself. But I was more animal than man as I rutted against his ass. Catnip. Who knew it'd be so powerful. Kenji let out a sound of impatience and then grabbed my cock and brought it to his hole. I slipped in with ease and groaned as my full body shivered.

I thrust slowly for a few pumps, all the way out, then all the way in. Before I seated myself at the hilt.

"I won't be able to calm down" I whispered as I laid my sweat slicked forehead against his back.

"Then don't, give in, show me that I belong to you" Kenji goads ass clamping down on my cock.

I moaned against his back as his spasms pull the seed from my balls. I wasn't even thrusting and yet I came just by being inside him. Letting go my hips started moving again. They set a frantic pace as I drilled into my mate. The previous cumshot providing great lube. Growling I grabbed his hips my claws extending as I fucked him harder.

His moans, groans and mewls all but lost to me as I chased my own pleasure. But I knew he was enjoying this too. I felt Kenji clamp down on me again as he came. A long drawn out moan leaving his lips as he threw his head back. His long white hair falling over his shoulders. Exposing the back of his neck.

My teeth elongated on their own as I leaned down and took the skin at the back of his neck between my teeth while I continued to thrust. I had cum again and again. Each time loosing more of my reason.

On the fourth cumshot I pulled out long enough to flip Kenji over before I pushed straight back in.

"I love how well your taking me Kitten, look how well you've taken my seed" I praised as I watched the cum around my cock at Kenji's entrance.

"You fill me up so good, I want more" Kenji mewled his hips bucking to meet my violent thrusts.

"You can still take more" I growl before leaning over and taking his lips in a bruising kiss.

His sweet moans are swallowed by my mouth as I keep thrusting. In and out. In and out. The room is full of our lewd sounds and scents and I cum again. The fifth shot of my seed over fills him and it starts to dripple down my cock but I keep going. My lion watching my mate through my eyes. The only thought I can register is to breed him.

"Your mine" I snarl unaware that I'm saying it out loud as I continue to pump into my love. I want more. More. More. He feels so good. Sucking in my cock. His ass is so warm and slippy with all my cum. Leaning down again I begin licking the columns of his neck wincing every time he clamps down on me. I'm so close. Kenji cums again his dick spasming violently as his cum hits me in the pec. My hips keep moving and the rest of the night is a blur.

I awaken still softly thrusting into Kenji who is still half hard and moaning softly. My cock feels raw and my balls empty. I pull my cock from his ass and watch amazed as cum flows freely from his ass. Satisfaction wells in me as my mate knead the blankets with his fingers. Fully satiated and sleeping soundly. I never thought we'd fall asleep fucking. That was a new one on me. The catnip. It was dangerous. Picking up my sleeping mate. I cradle him in my arms as I take him to the shower. Cleaning him inside and out and ripping away bedsheets before I settle him back into bed.

"Your my everything Kenji. I love you" I hum as I gather him into my arms and start to drift off again.