Cecelia x Lua

For context, Cecelia is a 7'11 goliath barbarian and Lua is a 4'11 halfling, both characters in a dungeons and dragons game. This is like an hour after meeting each other for the first time. 

*******

Cecelia smiled down at the small man as she followed him to his room in the inn, she assumed he was a bard as she'd asked him to play her a song while the other party members conversed over breakfast. When they reached his room Lua offered her to sit on the bed as he went to find a stool. Cecelia took him up on that offer, grinning when he finally began playing. His music was good, a slow seductive tone that pulled at her desires. It'd been too long and the slightest interest in her had Cecelia feeling like a younger woman again. 

"You play very well, are you a bard of some sort" Cecelia asked of Lua tilting her head to the side in question, her braids falling to the side. Exposing the column of her neck and the scar there. 

"No actually, I'm a cleric, I get that a lot though. I picked up my music skills from my Da" Lua chuckled, his fingers skilfully strumming his lute. 

"A cleric hmmm, we could use another healer in the party" Cecelia hums in thought, remembering the last encounter she participated in. 

"That sounds nice, I thought I'd only be with you all while we took care of this wyvern mission" Lua sighed, like he was disappointed that he wouldn't be able to join us. 

"I'm sure the rest of the party will let you join us, and as I said after this mission I'd be more than happy for another healer in the party" Cecelia waved away his worries away, smiling softly at him. 

Leaving his instrument behind, Lua climbed on the bed as they continued talking. Sitting it was easier for them to see eye to eye, Cecelia after all had met few people taller than she was. 

"You're absolutely gorgeous and you look so strong" Lua marvelled as he stares at Cecelia's arm muscles. 

"Would you like to feel them" Cecelia asked jokingly as she holds out her right arm for him. 

Lua nods before running his much smaller hands. His digits pass over a few of her old scars causing a ticklish sensation on her skin. Holding in a giggle, Cecelia laughed finally when Lua noticed. 

"I didn't know you were ticklish, and your muscles are so soft" Lua murmured eyes searching for Cecelia's. 

"Soft at rest, but hard during activity" Cecelia winked, before flexing her arm. 

Lua's eyes Widened in surprise at this withdrawing his hands before trying to crawl closer. Smirking at him Cecelia flips them around so that she's straddling the halfling. She hovers close to his hips careful not to crush him with her weight. Lua reaches his hands up to Cecelia's ass but they don't quite reach, settling on her hips. 

"Well this was a view I wasn't expecting" Lua grins up at the barbarian, a beautiful women in his eyes. 

"Well then what are we gonna do about it" Cecelia challenges climbing of the halfling and disrobing, desire too much to ignore as they continued talking. 

She watches like a hawk as Lua strips from his armour and clothes, chuckling as he points out a tattoo of his faith on his butt cheek. 

"Are you sure your god approves of such a thing" Cecelia asks as he turns to face her. 

An impressively hard cock for someone of his size, squeezing her legs together in anticipation Cecelia can feel wetness beginning to coat her thighs. Lua waves her concerns away as she did to him earlier. 

"So how we gonna do this" Lua challenged, staring up at the much taller woman. 

"Run, I do like the chase, the person who wins gets to ask the other person to do one thing" Cecelia growled, taking strides towards the man. 

Lua needed no further encouragement as he began the game of chase, slipping through Cecelia's grasp a few times before running straight into her backside. Turning to face the halfling desire spiked down her spine as she noticed his head was just above her pussy. 

"What is it that you wanted to do" Lua asked grinning up at the barbarian. 

"On the bed, please Lua" Cecelia Ordered, ushering him to the edge of the bed. 

Falling on her knees Cecelia, crawls forward desperate to taste him. Trapping him between her arms, she brings her head down. Taking his cock into her mouth. She begins to bob up and down, taking him all into her mouth, his cock hitting the back of her throat. She doesn't gag though sucking him off expertly. 

"Oh, Cecelia that feels so good" Lua groans, reaching down to slap her ass but unable to reach. 

When the slaps become irritating Cecelia Hums around his cock and flicks his balls. 

"Sorry, sorry I didn't know you didn't like that" Lua apologised, moving his hands so that they rest on Cecelia's head as she keeps bobbing up and down. 

Looking up at him as she continues to move her mouth up and down, hollowing her cheeks and sucking harder and faster, jaw starting to ache by the amount of time he's lasting. Finally his grip changes and Cecelia tastes the precum before his balls start to empty. 

"Oh Cecelia" Lua screams cumming violently as Cecelia continues to swallow around him. draining every drop of cum he has to offer. 

When he's done Cecelia leans back on her knees and watches Lua pant in exertion, his cock still hard. She's so ready now, wet and wanting. Lua doesn't make her wait for long though as after he catches his breath he steps around her. Cecelia leans against the bed as he slowly pushes in. Moaning as she feels him pulse inside of her. His thrusts come quick and fast leaving her a panting mess as she reaches down to play with her nipples and massage her large breasts. 

"That's right baby, Play with them nipples while I fuck you" Lua groans, the sound of him enjoying himself multiplying Cecelia's pleasure. 

"It's been too long, I'm so close" Cecelia cries, reaching further down and vigorously rubbing her clit. 

Her wrist moving in time with Lua's thrusts, pleasure tightening in her stomach as she climbs higher and higher towards her peak. Cecelia tenses as she cums tightening around Lua who hisses at the pressure, as Cecelia convulses around him. Her pleasure lasting for a few seconds before she relaxes. 

"I'm about to come too but I shouldn't come inside" Lua panted, pulling out, using his hand to pump his cock. 

Gasping as Cecelia turns and pulls his cock between her breasts. Titty fucking him smirking when he explodes again, making a mess of her tits and his stomach. They take a a few minutes to collect themselves looking at each other and smiling. 

"We should probably end this here, everyone will be worried where we are" Cecelia mentions as she stands up and starts looking for a cloth. 

"Oh yeah you're probably right" Lua admits sounding disappointed. 

"We can always do this again" Cecelia offers as she cleans up and gets dressed. 

"Really" Lua exclaims sounding hopeful.

Cecelia nods again still tingling in aftershocks of pleasure. 

"Oh what do we tell the other, they'll have a lot of questions surely" Lua gasps as if finally realising the situation they'd just created. 

"Why do the have to know, as far as I'm concerned it's our business, oh but I'm telling Hunter I want to rub it in their face" Cecelia explained kindly. 

"I don't think Hunter likes me" Lua adds. 

"Ah don't worry about them they hardly like anyone" Cecelia assured him. 

They converse some more about adventures and dreams for the futures. Cecelia even promises him that they'll sleep under the stars when he travels with her party. They even talk about the party members and Cecelia's positive opinions of them. After they finish talking she leans down to kiss him on the forehead, accepting a kiss on the cheek. Offering him a shoulder ride when they go around collecting information later in the day. Leaving his room to go back to the pub area of the inn where they assume the rest of the party are waiting.