Before you read the story

Hey, thank you for checking this story out! Really appreciated! Before you get into the story, here are some things you should know.

First, there is no cover (you know what I mean) because I couldn't come up with anything yet. (I'll try to come up with something soon because right now to you it may look boring and unappealing.)

Second, I do apologize if there are any run-on sentences, spelling errors, grammar errors, or any other mistakes and flaws in this. I have not spent as much time on this as I did on writing the stories. Please do comment if you see a mistake or anything anywhere. This is also really appreciated.

Lastly, The whole story, not including this is 6 chapters/parts long. I wrote this because I want people to know this because 13 people have read the first chapter and only 1 person has read the next, and so on and so forth. The numbers are going down the more chapters there are. So after one chapter/part, you will find something that says "continue reading the next part" towards the end of each chapter/part. If you click on that, it'll lead you right to the next chapter. If there are no more chapters/parts, it'll say "to be continued..." towards the end of the last chapter/part. And that is how you know that is the end of a story. :)

Thank you and enjoy the story!