𝟎.𝟓𝟔

REAL LIFE, EMILY'S POV

date: OCTOBER 1, 2020
location: VOGUE COVER SHOOT IN SEVEN SISTERS

the day is finally here! the cover shoot for the december issue of vogue! i'm super excited. all day, people have been giving me hints on who it is, and here's what i have so far. the cover star is a guy, he's going to be breaking a record, and he's going to be wearing gucci. 

i pressed send on my phone, and sent harry today's video. honestly, i really like him. quite a lot. and i almost asked him on a date via video message, but i ended up deleting and re-recording it. after all, what am i thinking? this is harry styles. the harry styles. there's no way in hell he actually sees me that way. i mean sure, we're really close. and sure, he calls me love. and sure, he sometimes awkwardly rambles about talking about me all the time. but he's the tpwk guy. i'm sure that's just his way of showing friendship.

i left my hotel room and walked down the hall to the elevators. the door opened and 3 security guards walked out and down the hall, waiting outside one of the rooms. i pressed the lobby button, and the elevator started going down. 

the elevator door opened and i saw ethan, my co-worker. 

"ethan! hi!" i started walking towards him, arms wide open to give him a hug. 

"hey emily! how are you?" 

"i'm good! it's been forever since we've talked. how is british vogue?"

"ugh! it's amazing! we have so much to catch up on. i have new updates on thomas too," he said with a wink. we linked arms and walked outside to where our cars were waiting to pick us up. we talked for a couple minutes before he was pulled away into his car. i was still waiting for mine. i checked my phone. harry hasn't opened my message yet. it still said delivered. it's probably the time zones. 

i saw a man in a dark green hoodie surrounded by guards being rushed into a car. i looked at him for a minute. he looks familiar. i looked back down at my phone, and then back up at the street, where i saw the car i was waiting for. i got in and checked my phone. 

1 unread message from HARRYSTYLES