𝟎.𝟔𝟕

REAL LIFE, EMILY'S POV

date: OCTOBER 1, 2020
location: VOGUE COVER SHOOT IN SEVEN SISTERS

i stood up on my tiptoes, my arms wrapped around his neck. he snaked his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him, our lips still moving in sync. 

we kept going, never wanting it to end. everything just seemed to fit perfectly in place, like the last piece in a puzzle. everything was finally connected. and neither of us wanted to ever stop. 

after what seemed like forever, we finally broke apart and smiled. the minute i looked in his eyes, something clicked. and from the way he looked back into mine, you can tell it clicked for him too. we stayed like that for a bit, just the two of us, together. his arms around my waist, mine around his neck. just looking in each others eyes, both knowing but not knowing. 

"so emily," harry broke the beautiful silence. "i guess this is a good time to ask if you would ever so kindly want to be my girlfriend?"

"only if you would ever so kindly be my boyfriend," i smiled. this is happening. this is really happening. 

"i absolutely would, emily belle mayfair," his face lit up. and even the thought of the fact that i might've been the reason for his sunshine smile just sounds insane. 

"i absolutely would too, harry edward styles," my smile was out of control at this point. i was bubbling with happiness. this is finally happening. 

he tightened his grip around my waist and lifted me up, his face stuffed in the crook of my neck, spinning me around in circles. i laughed with levels of happiness i didn't even know were possible. i could feel him smiling as he spun me around, keeping a tight hold on my waist, making sure i can't fall. 

he finally put me down, and i leaned forward, connecting our lips once again. 

harry styles is my boyfriend.