𝟎.𝟔𝟖

REAL LIFE, HARRY'S POV

date: OCTOBER 1, 2020
location: VOGUE COVER SHOOT IN SEVEN SISTERS

emily mayfair is my girlfriend. 

and the thought of that makes me want to jump up and down and scream her name at the top of my lungs. 

we break apart from the kiss, but still holding each other in our arms. i never want to let go. 

"well, boyfriend, should we enjoy the picnic?" she said, gesturing towards the picture perfect picnic spread next to us. 

"i think we shall, girlfriend," hearing the words come out of my mouth just makes it 10x more real, and that makes me 100x more happy. as if that was even possible. 

***

we were both laying down on the picnic blanket, talking about everything and nothing. i had about 5 minutes left until i had to get back to wardrobe, so i tried to make the most of it. 

"emily," i said, turning my head towards her. she had a sparkle in her eye when she was looking at the clouds, and i couldn't put a finger on what it was. 

"yes?" she turned her head to look me. i took her hand, causing butterflies in my stomach, but in the best way possible. when i was with her i felt calm. happy.

"i'm glad i checked my dms that day. who knows what would've happened if i didn't."

"me too harry. now that you're in my life, i can't imagine it without you."

emily belle mayfair is my girlfriend. 

emily. 

girlfriend. 

my girlfriend.