𝟎.𝟔𝟓

REAL LIFE, EMILY'S POV

date: OCTOBER 1, 2020
location: VOGUE COVER SHOOT IN SEVEN SISTERS

i smiled at the video. 

"okay, i have 5 minutes. i think everything's set up. am i missing anything?" i turned to ethan.

"whatever you do, mr. harry edward styles is going to love it. just be yourself. thats what he loves about you."

"you think so?"

"did you not just hear him ask you to dinner? he really likes you babe." i smiled at ethan.

"okay, i got this."

"yes you do! you are a bad bitch emily, never forget that."

"i won't!"

"okay now that you're confident again as you should be, lets talk about the man that is harry fucking styles. wow he is something else." i laughed. "just look at him! i'd let him run me over to be honest."

"oh my god ethan. see this is why you're one of my best friends."

"of couse bae! now go claim your man," he nudged my shoulder and left, just as harry walked around to behind trailer 4 where i was. 

"emily this is- wow," he said, his face lighting up. quite literally, because there were fairy lights everywhere. 

"i was about to say 'what do you think?' but from your facial expression, i'm guessing you like it!" i smiled, gesturing at the setup around us. 

"i love it. it's perfect emily. but why are you doing this? you really don't have to," harry slowly came closer to where i was standing and smiled. 

"well, i know we already have dinner confirmed, but i just wanted to tell you how i feel. like, how i really feel about you," i stepped closer to him. at this point, i was looking up at him. 

"what?"

"well harry..."