cries in gay

"I bought the plane ticket."

Cody wrapped his arms around Noah's neck, standing behind him as the other read one of his multiple books. Noah lowered the book, now fully paying attention to Cody, "how are you feeling, Coco?"

As always, Cody couldn't help but smile fondly after being addressed with the sweet nickname. Leaning down to plant a soft kiss on Noah's forehead, his smile only widened, "I'm feeling better."
Noah spun his swivel chair, now facing his adorable boyfriend, also meeting with a much too hyper dog. He smiled fondly up at him, leaving his book on the desk so he could ruffle his pet's fluffy fur. Honey barked playfully, her collar jingling as she ran in circles around the two and then out the open door of the bedroom.
Cody laughed at the dog's cuteness, wondering if he should go chase after her.
"I'm glad. That's my number one priority now."
Standing up and ditching the chair, Noah leaned in and gave Cody a small kiss on his cheek, causing the shorter boy to giggle.
He was going to miss the fuck out him. It hurt, but he didn't want his emotions to ruin Cody's improved mood. They only had this week left together, soon Cody will be leaving to the airport and moving back in with his parents. Noah wanted to protest; somehow keep him safe, away from his so-called parents.
But of course, being threatened by the two guardians stopped him; there was no use when the wealthy married couple could easily visit and take away Cody themselves.

As if Cody read his mind, his smile faltered and drooped faintly, "I'm going to miss you, Noah."
Noah's own smile died a little. He sighed and reached for Cody's pale hand, "I'm gonna miss you too, tooth gap."
Cody laughed lightheartedly at the nickname Noah picked out, leaning in close to wrap his arms around the other.
Hugging him back, Noah wished they could stay that way. He didn't want to let go of him. His heart strings tugged at the thought of being alone again, something he would've been more fond of if he didn't grow so attached.
He didn't know it would be this way.

Noah lowered his arms from Cody's waist down to his hips, pulling away from the hug the smallest bit so he could look at Cody.
Cody's teal eyes stared back at his own brown ones, and Noah would lie if he said his heart didn't swell up at the sight.
He found him beautiful, those light freckles sprinkled on pale skin smiling back at him. His light brown hair parted, framing his face cutely. And don't get Noah started on his smile; bright and so frequent that it surprised Noah someone could be as optimistic as him. And that fucking tooth gap. One of Noah's favorite features.

Cody felt his heart flutter as he stared back at the slightly taller teen. His brown eyes half lidded and watching him with such fondness; something Cody has rarely ever seen come from anyone else. He felt special, being able to experience such treatment from the tanner teen. Noah wasn't one for affection, and yet Cody has earned it. He loved Noah's smile; charismatic and rare, loved the way his thin, tan hands rested on him, how his sharp features contrasted his soft dark hair.

Cody was a little taken back due to spacing out, a small gasp escaping when Noah leaned in, lips now meeting incredibly softly. The kiss was full of love, gentle and caring. Their lips moved slowly, dancing in sync.
Noah felt Cody smile into the kiss, earning a smile back from himself. How could he have earned such a cutie?

A heavy thump startled both of them, separating from each others grasps with confused looks, both now looking towards the exit of the room where Honey came running in again. A leash was hanging from her mouth, panting with eagerness.
"Awww! She wants to go on a walk!," Cody cooed, walking over and crouching down to pet the golden retriever, taking a hold of the leash and taking it away from her mouth.
"Again? I already walked her this morning- cmon, Cody, get dressed. We're gonna go walk Honey."

[A/N: 714 words; v short chapter, sorry about that!! anyways they have one more week together </3 BEFORE CODY LEAVES <///3 what should they do during this week 😳😳]