My eyes are on you

Noah woke up, his mind going from blank to what happened last night.
He was convinced it was a dream.
It must have been a dream.

Being too tired and puzzled about his so called dream, he barely felt the body that was curled up beside him.
He only noticed Cody when he felt him shift in his sleep, snuggling in unconsciously closer to Noah.

Wait.
Noah was now hyper aware of the way they were both laying down.
Cody's head was comfortably laying on Noah's chest, both their legs tangled. Noah has his arms around Cody.

Shit.
It wasn't a dream.
His face flushed a dark red once his mind became clear enough to remember everything they did- it wasn't just a kiss.

He was basically frozen in place now, beet red and unconsciously holding Cody tighter.
The pressure may have woken Cody up because he let out a small groan, his eyes blinking open slowly and making their way up to look at Noah.

It was Cody's turn to become red.
Of course, Cody wasn't in a state of shock- more so just embarrassed about how he may have looked last night.
Noah looked at Cody, who was now smiling shyly.

"Hehe, I slept really well. You're comfy"
As if Noah's face couldn't get any redder, Cody managed to make it a darker shade. Not wanting to be seen like this, Noah looked away and shoved Cody away playfully, "I am not your personal blanket."
Cody frowned playfully, "hey, cmooon I'm cold."
He scooted back in, wrapping his arms around the other boy's lean frame.
He wasn't cold, but he needed an excuse.
Noah couldn't help but smile, "don't you want breakfast, though? Can't make it while we're in bed."

Cody didn't move, and instead just hugged tighter, "meh."
Noah chuckled, giving in and wrapping his own arms around the other, "I guess I'm cold, too."

Noah felt like he could go back to sleep, since they didn't sleep much because of...stuff.
Great, his cooled down face heated up once more. He couldn't stop thinking back to what happened. They kissed! And they went further than that!

He wanted to ask what Cody even thought about it all- were they boyfriends now..? Will kisses be casual now?
What did this mean?

His thoughts stopped to a halt when he heard Cody's stomach growl.
"Okay I'm ready for breakfast now."
Noah rolled his eyes, smiling down at Cody, "oh now you're hungry?" He sarcastically asked.
Cody just nodded and slipped out of Noah's arms, standing up only to realize he's just in his underwear.
And has morning wood.
"Shit!"
He yelled out and quickly grabbed a hold of the blanket that Noah was using to cover himself up, his face a bright red as he attempted to hide himself, "agh look away!"

Noah's own face became red from the sight and he turned the other way, laughing.
"Oh my god!"

"Shut up!"

Noah calmed down from his laughter and rolled his eyes, "calm down, Cody. Not like I haven't seen it before."

"Ugh you don't have to mention that right now! I'm gonna go shower!"

Noah heard as Cody grabbed some clothes from their now shared closet and ran to the bathroom, leaving Noah alone in his room. From the looks of it, Cody might take a little longer than usual.
He snickered and grabbed his phone, he hasn't texted anyone in a few days.

Wow, Owen has been spamming him.

Owen:
Hey, buddy! What's up?
12:00 am
5 days ago

Owen:
You doing okay? Me and Izzy went out and had some bomb burgers!
1:32 pm
3 days ago

Owen:
[picture attached]
Izzy looks so cute here!
1:50 pm
3 days ago

Noah scrolled down a bunch of pictures that Owen sent, most of them being of food or his girlfriend.
A lot of the messages had to do with food.