Chapter 9: Lost

Brees POV

I think we are lost. We have been wandering around these woods for a long time now. This morning we seemed fine but we've been walking for a really long time now. Its almost noon. We started to walk at around 6 or 7. My stomach is starting to hurt. Rook was carrying the food supplies and he just told me that we ate a bit too much yesterday. We stopped to rest for a little while. Rook went to go find something that we can eat. I hope that he doesn't get lost. My phone is dead. Rooks phone is the only source we have with the outside world. Rook is taking a long time. I'm just gonna take a quick nap.

Rooks POV

I hope we're not lost here. I don't want to die yet. I mean I'm only in middle school. Bree wanted to rest for a while so we stopped. I was starting to get hungry and we don't have a lot of food now. I decided to go and find some food. I found some berries. That's a good thing.  *Ring* *Ring* Oh no! It's Madison. She's my girlfriend. I totally forgot i had one. I was so caught up with Bree. 

M-Hey Rook

R- Hey Maddy.

M- Wanna come over to my house this weekend. 

R-Didn't someone tell you. I'm in Germany.

M-Oh so a long distance relationship huh. 

R- Maddy I think we should break up.

M-WHAT!?

R- I -I think i found someone else.

M-It's that Bree girl isn't it! Ugh I will break her!!

Oh no! I didn't think that Bree would get hurt. I don't want her to get hurt.

Hey guys!! Next Chapter 5 votes. 

QOTD

What do you think Maddy will do to Bree if she finds her.

AOTD

I know but try and guess.

Love you all!! BYE!!