Chapter 14 Paris 2

Bree's POV

OMG. We just arived in Paris. It looks so beautiful. I can't beileve that I am actually here. We arrived to our hotel. It was really fancy. We got our keys then we unpacked our things in our rooms. My room looked so pretty. After that we went to eat at a cafe. We had a great time. After that we looked up.directions to the museum. It looks a lot more bigger in person. I forgot to mention that my mom gave me a credit card before I left. We changed the currency so that we can buy the tickets. Everything looked so fascinating. Rook went to a different section of the museum while I looked at the paintings. I found a beautiful picture of a girl and a boy walking together. It looked so nice. Ugh. Focus on the mission. Wait. This is the painting that I am supposed to look for. Pointing. This isn't pointing anywhere. Huh. The street they are on looks familiar.

Rook's POV

Whoa. Paris looks so cool. When we got to our hotel it was really fancy. After we unpacked we decided to grab a bite to eat. It was nice. We searched up the museum and went there. I went to go look at the jewels while Bree went to look at the paintings. When I got bored I went to go look for Bree. She was staring at a painting of a boy and a girl together walking. What was she doing. " What are you doing? We are supposed to look for the painting." I said. " This is the painting. It seems that the painting was stolen but they found another one. This one. I am looking up information for what street this is." Bree said. " And why are you doing that?" I asked. " Because the street looks familiar. I am searching it up online. Look. It has a street name." "Huh. Ok."