Chapter 3 The Spy

"They are going to Germany." said a dark and deep voice. " When are they going?" answered a man. " Sunday."  The other man replied. " I want them. Find them and bring them back to me. Do not let them know who you are." The man commanded the other man.  " No matter what you do make sure they don't find out." " Got it. I am sure that if they can't see me at their houses that they won't be able to see me following them" the man assured the other man.

Brees POV

Ahhhhhh!! I'm going to Germany. I can't wait. Okay so i started to pack my bags when I got a text message. 

                                                     Your in danger so watch your back.

Okay I never met this person before and it kinda made me scared. I mean I don't usually get scared by a message but this one made me feel uneasy. I would think it would be a message about me not having a dad and all. I mean its not my problem that i was adopted. Right? Ha tomorrow is Sunday. I can't wait to go with Rook. Okay so I've never told anyone this but i kinda like Rook. I mean he's dumb and all but he's cute and funny and nice. Oh yeah, i can't forget my toothpaste.

Rooks POV

I am so excited. I mean Bree is the smartest girl that i probably know and i am going on a mission with her. Man. I can't even believe that I liked her until I saw her at the park. In Germany i am going to Wow her with my survival skills. *ting*

                                                       Your in danger so watch your back.

Man i hate prank messages. Well even if this happens I can protect Bree and she'll probably be so happy that she'll want to be my girlfriend. Yeah. Dang it i forgot my plane ticket. Alright i can't wait for tomorrow. Germany, here i come!!!!!

Sorry for the late update. I don't update on weekends so yeah. Shoutout to first person i see coment. Dedication if you comment at least 3 times.  Next chapter 3 votes, 5 comments. Love you all!! BYE!!