Chapter 10: Kidnapped

Brees POV

Where am I? First thing i knew i was taking a nap and then i am in this place. Ugh it smells like dead animals. Ugh I feel like barfing. "ROOK!!" I called. But no one answered. I must have been tied up or something because i couldn't move. I heard footsteps. I think i was kidnapped. The door opened and it was a blur. It was still daylight though. I was probably kidnapped while i was sleeping. I saw a man. He was in his mid-thirties. There was a window behind him and i guess we we're still in the woods. "Who are you." I asked trying not to sound scared. "My name's Mark. I've been watching you.." He went away to get some stuff. While he was doing that I made a plan to escape. He started to carry me over his shoulders and i bit him. Real HARD. I hopped away as fast as i can. He started to shoot me with his gun He cut the rope and i started to run as fast as i coould. He lost me. I headed back to where i was sleeping. I found Rook. I also found his phone. I decided to take a quick look and i wish i didn't.

Hey Guys!! Cliffhanger! Next chapter 5 votes. 

QOTD

What do you think Bree saw on Rooks phone?

AOTD

I can't tell you. Its a surprise. 

Love you all!! BYE!!!