22 - We Need Space, People!

"Is that light coming from a water tower or something?" Xiaojun asked, confused. He still wasn't used to this city, after all.

Kun squinted his eyes, trying to focus intently on the light. "I- I think so? I'm not really sure, though-"

"You think it's the aliens?" Chen Le questioned, both visibly excited and terrified. "Are they going to find us-"

"I can't believe Mark and Haechan are gone again," Jeno said, sighing. "Everytime they leave, something important happens."

"Gotta love them being boyfriends now," Jisung said, rolling his eyes. Thanks to everyone's arguing and questioning, he was now awake with an awful crick in his neck. Where did he wake from again? And where were they? "I bet they're going to frick again."

"You- if you're going to cuss, use fuck, Jisung, that sounds even worse," Kun corrected him.

"Oh my gosh, Kun is forcing Jisung to say bad words!" Chen Le exclaimed.

"Wait, Kun cusses?" Jeno asked, confused.

Kun rubbed his right eye with his hand, hating how he could feel scratches and dried blood on his palms. "Can we focus on the task here? We're separated from the main group, Mark and Donghyuck are gone in the woods with no one, they are aliens around us and there's a mysterious light coming from a water tower here! What are we going to do?!"

"Why are you asking us?!" Jisung questioned him. "You are the oldest out of everyone here! I just started high school, old man!"

"I am not an old man!" Kun yelled back at Jisung.

Xiaojun curled up, bringing his knees to his chest as he tried to rest his head above them. "Can we not yell, please?" he asked quietly. "My head, my head hurts-"

"Oh, shit, we really need to get some help," Kun said, reaching out his hand to hold onto Xiaojun's. "Hey, on a rate of 1 to 10-"

"Please, not that stupid scale," Xiaojun muttered under his breath in Mandarin. "I- I don't know, my head hurts and I'm tired, it's been the same thing all day."

Jeno looked out at the forest. "We really need Mark and Haechan to come back," he said. "Where are they? It's dark out here and they're going to get hurt-"

Kun held Xiaojun's hand and stood up, prompting the latter to do the same. "So right now, as far as I can tell, we have three options and you guys probably aren't going to like any of them."

Jisung laid back down on the concrete again, his head on Chen Le's nap. "Well, let's hear it," he said coolly. "I just want to cut my arms off and a neck massage."

"You want to WHAT?!?!" Jeno shrieked at him.

"I can give you a neck massage!" Chen Le rolled up his sleeves and massaged Jisung's neck, the latter leaning his head back a little more. "Kun, what's your idea?"

Kun slung his arm around Xiaojun's shoulders, helping him stand straight. "One, we all wait for Mark and Haechan to come back in order to get the fuck out of here-"

"Yeah, they're not coming back," Jisung mumbled.

"Two, we go look for them," Kun continued. He felt Xiaojun hold onto his waist, pressing closing into him. He must have been struggling to stay awake. "Or three, I go with Xiaojun and you guys wait here."

"You want to leave us?!" Jeno screamed.

"Fine by me," Jisung said, shivering. "Ah, shit, it's cold- wait, hold on." He sat back up. "I want to go, my arms are burning, man-"