18 - It's Getting Dark

Yogurt is one of the best frozen treats in the world, in Si Cheng's opinion.

He had a lot of yogurt in his house. None of that boring stuff (though he always had vanilla, as it was an important base for deserts) but he was a big fan of the yo crunch yogurts that had candy in packages that you could stir it in the yogurt, like oreo, snickers, M&Ms, you name it. All delicious flavors. He was also a fan of peach yogurt and putting various fruits in it, sometimes even freezing it as a homemade ice cream of sorts, which is what he did this afternoon before coming back to school to watch the movie for the wayv meeting.

As you can tell, due to unfortunate circumstances, Si Cheng has not been able to go back home and eat his yogurt, and this was making him very, very mad.

The group was walking deep into the forest and Si Cheng stomped dramatically the entire time, dangerous blades in his hands. Why did he have to fight aliens again? Why couldn't Korea deal with it? They always made fun of him for being Chinese, well, they certainly didn't deserve any help from him. Half of the group wasn't Korean anyways. He just wanted to go home and eat his yogurt for crying out loud"

"Uh, Si Cheng, you're going to accidentally stab someone if you keep swinging- uh-" Yuta stopped when he noticed Si Cheng giving him a death glare. "Nevermind, keep doing what you're doing, babe."

Si Cheng rolled his eyes at the guy who's been his boyfriend for, like, half an hour. Certainly not the confession he had been daydreaming for a while now, but you can't really be picky when you're about to die. "Why do you even call me babe?" he asked Yuta, crossing his arms across his chest. "I'm taller than you."

"If I were one inch shorter I would be made fun of like Ten and Taeil," Yuta agreed. "'Kay, what terms of endearment do you prefer?"

"Uh, my nickname?" Si Cheng reminded him. "You better not be calling me any weird shit-"

"Can you guys be quiet?" Mark hushed both of them. He was walking behind Yuta, his arms wrapped around Haechan. "I plan to live at least one more day with Donghyuck here-"

"Yo, you finally asked him out, I'm proud of you," Yuta said, reaching out his hand to high five Mark. "I told you that Haechan liked you."

Haechan frowned. "Wait, how did you know?"

"It was kind of obvious," Yuta explained. "Y'all don't act slick in the 127 meetings with all your lovestruck eyes and-"

"Yes, thank you for reminding me that I'm an idiot," Mark interrupted him, pulling Haechan away from Yuta and Si Cheng. "Everyone here is fucking stupid-"

"Guys, stop," Taeyong announced to the whole group, everyone immediately stopping in their tracks. "Where's..." he looked around as if trying to find someone. "Oh no."

Si Cheng did not like how that oh no sounded. It was getting darker here in the woods with each passing second and he just wanted to eat his fucking yogurt-

"Why did we stop, can we go now?" Hendery whined. "I want to go-"

"Where did the two Americans go?" Renjun asked. "They're gone."

"Exactly," Taeyong agreed. "Where are they?"

Jisung grabbed Chen Le and picked him up, ignoring the latter asking him what the fuck. "Welp, that's it, time to make a run for it-"

"Do you think the aliens got them?" Ten asked, surprised. "I thought Yangyang would be the first to die-"

"I'M NOT GOING TO DIE, YOU'RE GOING TO DIE-"