11

"So, what is all this nonsense about being able to 'please woman with a single touch' huh?" She had him cornered against the familiar walls of the RoR, a dangerous stare piercing through his silver grey eyes.

Throughout the rest of the day, even after she had answered Marcus's question, a few nosy Slytherin boys had come up to her to confirm oddly sexual rumours.

Draco stood silent, unable to form a reply as he nervously looked back at her, slowly shying away from her eyes as her gaze only grew more intimidating.

"Huh? One of your cronies said something about you being able to fuck me till I cried? What else? That you could finger me till I'd scream?" She chuckled, slamming her arm on the wall inches away from his head, making him jump in his place.

"Come on now, if you're so fucking good
at it, then show me. Do it, prove that you're not all talk." He didn't budge, standing there in defeat.

"How fucking pathetic. You're all talk aren't you? You're just a horny little slut, huh?" She slowly leaned in, whispering into his ear. His breath hitched, causing her to let out a cackle.

"Awe, look at you, can't even breathe properly. You really need to know your place." She pushed him onto the four poster bed, then whispered same charm that tied ropes around him, keeping him tightly in place.

She slowly got on top of him, straddling him with both knees on bed on either side of him. Her hand teasingly slithered up his chest, stopping when she had reached his slightly parted lips. Her fingers lingered around them for a few seconds before making their way into his mouth, which opened submissively for her.

"Now you should remember your three colours okay? Can you tell me what each colour is for? Because I won't stop unless you say the colour."

"Y-yes, red for stop, yellow for slow down and green fro keep going." He replied, staring up at her with his seemingly innocent grey eyes.

"Good. Don't forget that." She whispered into his ear. With that said, her hands travelled down to his black trousers, undoing the shiny button and sliding the metal zipper down smoothly.

Getting a hold of his cock underneath his boxers, she gave it a few light strokes before slapping his hard shaft swiftly. She started off with a light slap, trying her best to not overwhelm him despite his nasty comments throughout the day.

He visibly jumped at the unexpected contact, letting out a yelp of pain and surprise. Oddly enough, it seemed to arouse him even more than he already was.

"What's your colour?" Her index finger traced his shaft teasingly, causing him to shift around in his restraints.

"Green, j-just keep going please." He whined out, hips shifting around in attempt to obtain more friction.

Another slap hit his shaft immediately after, once again causing him to squirm around whilst eliciting a plethora of delicious whimpers.

"Next time you want to start spilling shit from your mouth, you better remember what's gonna happen to you, yeah?" She uttered out venomously, slowly unbuttoning his ruffled dress shirt. She dragged her nails down his chest teasingly once the buttons were undone.

"Oh please, but I'd bet you wanted this to happen didn't you? After all, you're just a useless fucking slut that can't do anything better." Her dominant hand moved up to grasp tightly around his throat, applying a gentle but stiff pressure that made his eyes roll back.

"You're not going to say anything back? Not even gonna prove me wrong? Pathetic." She chuckled as his breath wavered, unable to form a coherent reply.

"At least make yourself useful in some way, won't you?" She swiftly slid off her panties and got on top of his face.

"Come on now, get to work." She snapped, pulling up her skirt so she could see his timid eyes.

"Mm, that's good, keep going." She moaned, her hands made her way up to pull at his platinum blond locks.

He moaned into her wet folds, twirling his tongue around her clit in series of hypnotic circles.

He continued until she finished, his mouth was coated in her juices when they were done.

When she slid off of his face, she noticed that his cock was still painfully hard, as it was throbbing inside of his boxers, begging to be touched.

"Hmm, since you did so well with that, maybe you deserve to cum after all." Her hand slid into his boxers smoothly, before she could even go past the third stroke, he was already cumming hard.

"Oh, fuck! Mommy, please don't stop!" He wailed out, thighs quivering in pleasure. His eyes rolled back in a state of ecstasy.

The delayed orgasm wore him out entirely, he couldn't help but to pass out immediately, falling into a peaceful sleep.

Y/n chuckled, whispering a charm to undo the restraints and clean up the mess.

Soon, she fell asleep right next to him as well.

BONUS:

"What's your colour?"

"G-green!"

"Oh my! Slytherin are passionate about their house colours aren't they?" Collin Creevey whispered to himself as he passed by the room of requirements.

A/n:
Hello everyone! I am once again sorry for the long hiatus. I found that I had a half written draft for this story so I decided to finish it so I could give you guys something at least. Terribly sorry if the ending seemed a bit rushed...

-lyss