2

He quickly whispered the password to the portrait, who seemed to be looking at him in disgust, though he didn't care as he was rushing to get to his dormitory.

There were a few students in the common room who gave him odd looks, as he rushed passed them.

When he'd entered his dormitory, he took notice that his roommates had gone off to lunch, leaving him alone with an empty room. Perfect.

Though, he was filled with shame from the thoughts that had started coming to mind, he decided to brush it off, telling himself that it was going to be just this once. Though we all know that was a lie.

He was now thinking of the events that had previously occurred, though with a twist to its ending. Instead of leaving him there to deal with his now painfully erect member himself, she'd help him with it.

Tugging at his belt impatiently, he aggressively unbuckled his belt, pulling his black trousers off and kicking them away, he didn't care where they had landed, all he cared about now was to satisfy the aching tent in his trousers.

More sinful thoughts had come to mind, causing him to let out an exasperated sigh, growing even more impatient. Thoughts of Y/n gripping his porcelain neck tightly, as he pathetically gasped for air caused him to let out a loud cry of frustration.

Pulling off his jumper and unbuttoning his shirt rapidly, he quickly climbed onto his bed and whispered a few privacy charms.

He immediately got to work, tugging mercilessly at his painfully swollen member that was an angry shade of red, he whispered a preparation charm he'd learnt over the summer and mewled at the sudden appearance of slick in his now stretched hole.

Spreading his legs whorishly wide, with one hand, his pale bony fingers slid their way into his loose, dripping hole that was glistening with need, whilst the other hand continued to work in swift movements, frantically jerking at his cock, he whimpered loudly at the overwhelming feeling of pleasure that rushed down his entire body.

His back arched as he let out a noise far from masculine when he'd found his sweet spot. He could feel the pleasure pooling in the pit of his stomach from the intense stimulation.

He imagined Y/n pulling at his platinum blond locks roughly while fucking him into oblivion as she called him degrading names.

Just the thought of that sent him into overdrive. He let out even more loud wails as he fantasised about her calling him her dumb mutt. He thrusted his nimble fingers wildly in and out of his pulsing hole, managing to locate his prostate one again, that's when he picked up his speed and began pounding his prostate. The pleasure was so overwhelming that he stopped pumping his cock to keep up with it.

He groaned, biting his lip as he heard the obscene squelching coming from his hole. It turned him on even more to know that his hole was being abused like this.

Draco began panting wantonly before he once again grabbed ahold of his member and began pumping himself swiftly, moaning at the sensation of his prostate getting pounded and his member getting jerked.

Within minutes, Draco's orgasm came upon him, he wailed as ropes of stringy cum shot out of the tip of his cock. He thrashed around in his bed, arching his back as he rode out his pleasurable orgasm.

He was left panting and completely out of breath as he slumped back down onto his bed. His stomach was now coated in sticky seed and his entire body was now drenched in sweat.

He sighed in pleasure and ecstasy letting out an small giggle, still caught in the high of his orgasm. He passed out with a wonky smile on his face.