9

After Draco sent his owl to Y/n, he slowly crept out of his dormitory, making sure not to wake his roommates who were already fast asleep.

Once he had arrived, he was met by Y/n who seemed like she had already been sitting there for a while. When his footsteps came to a halt, Y/n looked up from her novel, sending a smile to his direction.

"You had something important to talk about?" She raised her eyebrow in curiosity, closing her novel in the process.

"Yes, uh I'd like to confirm something." He replied nervously, timidly taking a seat next to her on the cushioned couch made for two.

She nodded, staring at him expectantly for an elaboration as to what exactly it was that he wanted to discuss.

"I- uhm. I don't know exactly how to say this, but, uh. What are we, exactly?" Draco stuttered out, slightly intimidated by her gaze.

"You mean relationship wise?" A nonchalant laugh was let out after her question, she found his nervousness quite amusing; though she thought that he'd probably be more comfortable around her by now because of what had happened
that night.

"Uhm yes." He replied.

His shy behaviour made her think about how different he acted alone with her compared to around his other peers. Even though he was at least a head taller than her, he seemed so small under her gaze, the thought of it made her smirk.

"Ah, well, we're whatever you'd want us to be." She lifted a hand to gently caress his jaw in attempt to soften his rigid stature. And it quite obviously worked, Draco couldn't help but to melt into her gentle touch.

"Oh, are we a couple now? Because that would be really nice."

"If that's what you'd like then, of course."  He blushed at her brazen reply, leaning in to give her a tiny hug, which she then tightened.

"Now, let's go celebrate, shall we?" Her bold remark almost made Draco swoon.

***

They were now walking towards the room of requirements, trying their best not to get caught. Luckily, Draco was a prefect, so he could always just come up with a lame excuse that he was just doing his prefect duties by catching a student loitering around after curfew.

When they spotted the familiar spiral doorknob, they knew that they had finally arrived at their destination.

After a closing the door, the newly confirmed couple stared at each other for a few seconds before immediately getting their hands onto each other.

Before he knew it, Y/n slammed Draco against the wall, kissing him aggressively, he let out a few groans and sighs of pleasure as she made her way towards his neck, biting and sucking, this would definitely leave a few marks to remind him of it later.

As she continued to suck on his sweet spots, her hands roamed around his chest, gracing his sensitive nipples in the process. When she was done, she impatiently started unbuttoning his shirt, ripping a few buttons in the process.

More rough kisses were exchanged between the two as they worked to quickly get undressed. Her hand slid down to rub his throbbing bulge teasingly slow, making him let out a loud whine.

When they finally pulled away from each other, Y/n guided his head down as she took a seat into the black leather couch.

"Come on now, be a good boy and put that sweet little mouth of yours to good use." She commanded. Without hesitation Draco started getting to work, swirling his tongue sensually on her clitoris, igniting sparks of pleasure up her spine.

As he made his way towards her wet folds, she gripped his hair to keep up with the overwhelming pleasure. As he increased his speed, she started to grind her hips against his face.

"Oh, yeah, that's it, please me like the little whore you are." She moaned out in pleasure.

When she felt that her orgasm was close, she gently pulled his head away. She was now panting furiously. Letting out a few laughs, she gave him a pat on the head. "You did a good job, babyboy." She praised, causing his face to resemble the petals of a crimson red peony.

"Let's go." With that said, she reached an arm out to pull him up from his kneeling position on the ground.

With his hand tightly clasped in her own, she dragged him towards the other door in the room, not bothering to close it when they had entered.

Without wasting any time, Y/n immediately pushed Draco onto the familiar bed, climbing on top of him in the process.

She did what she had done before, kissing and biting his neck roughly, leaving even more marks on his porcelain skin. She grinded her hips against his, both of them letting out a few groans sighs of delight due to the friction.

Hastily, she undid his belt, quickly working to remove his trousers. When his neglected cock was finally released from the tight restraint, she finally gave it the attention it needed, stroking it while her hand twisted his back and forth, inflicting extra pleasure upon him.

Her own arousal was nothing that could be easily ignored either. Because of that aching need that she felt between her thighs, she slowly started to slide onto his cock. The process was quick and painless as she was already loose from how turned on she was.

Draco's hips thrusted up slightly as she rode his cock, both gradually increasing their speed. As their movements quickened, Draco's needy wailing grew louder, a few tear drops fell from his eyes due to the overwhelming pleasure.

"Yeah, you like that? Look at you, wailing like the fucking bitch you are."

Draco couldn't do anything but let out a few pathetic yelps and hiccups in reply. Y/n stabilised herself by holding onto one of the bedposts with one hand, the other one slowly slid it's way around his neck, gripping the sides tightly.

His eyes rolled back in pleasure, he enjoyed the feeling of being lightheaded and queasy, he absolutely loved the thrill that he could just lose consciousness at any given moment. This is the only time in his life where he'd get to 'live in the moment' instead of contemplating his every move.

Soon, he could feel that his release was coming, he could feel the familiar build up that he'd felt many times before.

"Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum. Please! Can I cum?" He whimpered out in sheer glee, both hands struggling to grip the sheets properly.

He continued in helpless whines and begging, pleading that he'd be allowed to finally empty his load into her. Promptly, Y/n could feel her own orgasm nearing, as she let out a few moans that drove Draco crazy, she slid her hands into his ruffled hair, pulling in his platinum blond locks tightly as she rode out their orgasm.

"Yeah? You wanna cum? Come on now, cum for mommy."

Both of them were in sheer ecstasy, Draco was too busy to acknowledge the title Y/n had suddenly given herself as they came together, ropes of his stringy seed shot into her, filling her up with his warm cum.

When they both got over the high of their orgasm, Y/n slowly got off him and when to lay at the spot next to him. They were both panting ga me out of breath,
visibly satisfied.

"That was good, but I don't think I'm ready to conceive a child just yet.. Fetus deletus."