4

"You like that, you dumb mutt?" Y/n muttered out in a sadistic tone as she spanked him roughly with the wooden paddle in her hand.

"Y-yes mistress!" Draco wailed out pathetically, body tugging painfully at the ropes strapped tightly around him.

Draco jolted awake immediately after realising what he'd been dreaming of. It was the middle of the night, and it had happened once again. I

His body was covered in sweat and his breathing was ragged. He looked down, noticing that he had a raging hard erection in his pants.

Slightly sticky with precum, his sweatpants seemed to be obnoxiously uncomfortable right this moment.

"Oh for Merlin's sake, what the fuck is wrong with me?!" He groaned in frustration. Ever since that day, he'd been having continuous dreams about Y/n L/n; and it was safe to say that none of them were family friendly.

He then slipped his pale hand into the waistband of his sweatpants, slowly reaching for his throbbing cock.

His strokes gradually increased in speed as he had gotten comfortable in his position.

Continuing to jerk at his shaft, he couldn't help but to let out a moan of delight, "Oh fuck, Y/n, harder!"

"Oi mate, shut the fuck up! Blimey, if you're trying to wank, at least cast some
privacy charms you fucking idiot!" Blaise yelled in pure annoyance, shifting in his bed, as he was trying to stay asleep.

Draco mentally cursed at himself, he hoped to Merlin that Blaise doesn't tell anyone about this.

He wanted to continue, as his cock was still painfully hard, though because his current location wasn't exactly the most comfortable anymore, thanks to Blaise, he came to a conclusion that it was best to go to the prefect's bathroom.

Though it was probably a little bit far away, he decided that it was worth it for a good wank in a place where he'd be alone.

As quietly as possible, he slipped out of his bed swiftly, slowly tiptoeing to exit the room.

When he'd reached the common room, he'd completely regretted his decision.

In front of him was Y/n L/n, laying comfortably on one of the many cushioned seats in the common room with a book in her hands, she looked put to stare at him knowingly with an arrogant smirk on her face.

"Sneaking out after curfew, Malfoy? Didn't take you as the type." Getting up from her seat, she walked a few steps closer to him, the smirk still plastered on her face proudly.

"None of your business." Draco mumbled incoherently.

"Seems you've got a little problem down there, huh?" Y/n said teasingly, ignoring his previous comment.

He reddened at her remark, he needed to get out of here, immediately.

Before he could sprint away from her, she interrupted him with an offer that caught him completely off guard. "Need a little help there?"

He looked down, then looked back up to her, the answer was yes, he did need help, though, he wouldn't admit it.

"Seems you do, excited to see me?" Y/n joked.

She chuckled at his flustered expression, pulling him by the collar, she dragged him down to sit next to her in the leather cushions.

Y/n slowly lifted an arm,"May I?" she asked while looking him in the eyes.

He gave her a small nod in reply, which caused her grin slightly.

She teasingly ran both her hands down his chest, stopping mid thigh only for them to be dragged up his chest again. She went to stimulate his nipples, rubbing hypnotic circles on them, earning a loud moan in response.

She chuckled, "you're a fucking slut, you know that right?"

He let out a shaky whimper at her remark, she raised her eyebrow at this. "You like that? You like it when I call you out on what you truly are, which is a dumb slutty whore? He let out a needy wail, hips lifting into the air to thrust at the air pathetically.

"That's what I thought." With that said, she slipped her hand into his pants, pulling out his painfully hard cock.

"Ah, a big one you've got there." She gave it a teasingly light stroke, using her thumb to rub the tip in the process.

Draco thrashed and moaned at it, a few tears falling form his porcelain face. "Please!"

"Please what? What would you like me to do?" Y/n questioned, all the while remaining focused on him.

"P-please! Just let me cum!" Draco pleaded, his hips still trying to thrust into the air, though failing miserably as Y/n held him down.

Suddenly, she pumped his cock swiftly, make sure to stimulate his balls with her other hand gently.

He let out multiple loud moans at the sudden contact, squirming around in his place.

"Ah! Ah! Fuck, Y/n, please!"

She then started to decrease the speed, stroking it slowly but all the while still gripping it just tightly enough, which caused him let out a few lewd mewls of pleasure.

He was close, they both could feel it. His cock was throbbing, aching for release. Going slightly faster, Draco felt as if he were in ecstasy, his own eyes rolled back in pleasure and his tongue stuck out like a bitch in heat.

"That's it, cum for me like the little whore you are."

At this, he felt the familiar feeling at the pit of his stomach, and before he knew it, he was cumming everywhere, letting out whorishly loud whines and whimpers, Y/n wouldn't be surprised if the whole castle had heard him.

When he'd finally wore out his orgasm, he slumped down, slowly falling asleep from all the energy wasted into having such an intense orgasm.

Y/n chuckled at the sight of him, he looked completely worn out. All ruined, with his cum staining most of his shirt.

Quietly, she casted a charm to clean up his mess, kissing him on the forehead and leaving to go back to her dorm.