{Day Onehundredsix: AY fan made Ben10 alien race}

Ok so this is gonna be a bit of a long one

So firstly I'd like to say that these aliens are related to Lepidopterans, AKA Stinkfly's race. They live on a moon I made up called Bipolis and they're like cute moth people :33.
So basically, their whole thing is that they can flap their wings and their reflective scales can come off. The scales reflect light so if they open their wings super suddenly, they can possibly blind an enemy with the sudden flash of reflected sunlight. They also have a personality change, the one above is a male Bipolan Lepidopteran. At night, males become aggressive and secluded while at day they are kind and friendly. For females, they become very shy and nervous while at day the females are assertive and excitable. Since I'm not showing the female in this post, I'll just describe their appearances. The females are larger, and more muscular looking. They have spikier looking scales around their necks while the males look less rough. As you can also see, male Bipolan Lepidopterans have a stinger like tail, almost just like regular Lepidopterans. In another post, I'll explain the metamorphosis concept I have. I think it's super cool. Anyways I hope you all enjoy this entry, BUH-BYEEEEEEE!!