Seattle

Her heels clicked on the shiny floor as she entered Seattle Grace Memorial Hospital. It was clear to her that she hadn't thought this through. One moment, she was sitting in the comfort of her own Manhattan home, in a dark, cold room that has been drained of all its happy memories. Before she could blink, she was hopping on a plane to Seattle, Washington.

The first thing she noticed was that it was quieter here. Visitors, day shift nurses, and doctors began to make their way home to see their own families and rest after a long work day. The sky was dark, the air was crisp and smelled like rain. It would be calming to her... if not for the reason she came to Seattle in the first place.

She walked through the large entrance of Seattle Grace, standing tall and raised her chin as her long red hair swished back and forth. A quick glance to her right, and... there. There he was, with his maroon sweater and signature dark curly hair, adjusting the jacket of a tall blonde woman. They were standing a little too close for Addison's comfort.

As he picked up his pack and turned around, all the blood drained from his face. She smirked and made her way over.

"Meredith, I'm so sorry," she heard Derek mumble to the blonde woman. Addison keeps her eyes on Derek.

"Hi. What are you doing here?" He smiled, but it was clear to Addison that it wasn't warm.
"Well, you'd know if you bothered to return any one of my phone calls," she remarked.
She turns to the woman, sticking out her hand.

"Hi. I'm Addison Shepherd."
The woman's cold, elegant fingers wrapped around Addison's warm hands. She stared softly at Addison's face, looking dazed and confused. It was kind of cute... not that Addison would admit it.

"'Shepherd'?" Meredith said finally.
Addison's lip twitched up at the corners. "And you must be the woman who's been screwing my husband."

Derek stared hard into her eyes."Don't do this" his eyes said.
Addison raised her eyebrow. Oh, honey. I'm just getting started.