Chapter 52

~~~~~~~~~~

No One's POV

"You did great!" Mina exclaimed as she smiled proudly and wipe Chaeyoung's sweats off.

"Hey What about me?!" Mark whined and Mina just stuck her tongue out at the guy.

"You were really cool and you did well babe". Jackson said as he kissed Mark's cheek but didn't pull away as he whisper next to Mark's ear. "But she's just on another level. She's different— no they're different". And he pulled away with a small smile on.

Mark admit that fact. Chaeyoung was different and so are her comrades. The more he look at them the more likely he thinks they have supernatural powers but that's just ridiculous. He did saw something weird back at the restaurant but that was just once.

'They're humans too so there's no way' he said to himself before holding his necklace in his fist. 'Could she possibly be ...'

He looked at her before heaving a big sigh and excused himself to take a bath but only to be stopped by Yoongi.

"Aren't you going to wait and see me sparring with them too?" He asked with a small smirk.

"If I lose against Chaeyoung then there's no way you can win". Yoongi chuckled and nodded.

"I'm aware of that fact. I was talking about the girls and not Chaeyoung, she's on another level and I'm no match for her". He said. "No wonder the girls improved so quickly. Nayeon and Sana did gave me a fright".

"Yoongi..."

"What?" Mark turned to look at the girls who seemed to not even sparing a glance at them so he took the chance and drag Yoongi a little bit further. "What is it?" He asked again but he kinda whispered this time

"I did say it's ridiculous to think this way but the more I remember it the more likely it seems to be true..." He stated and Yoongi frowned because he doesn't understand whatever Mark is saying.

"What do you mean??"

"Back at the restaurant ... I saw ... I saw Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon's eyes changed. They kind of glow but only one side. It was dark so I didn't see it well enough". He explained and Yoongi scoffed and patted Mark's back with a little bit of strength.

"So what you're trying to say is they have supernatural powers or something??" He asked and Mark frowned at him.

"What? You don't believe me??" Yoongi chuckled and wrap his arm around Mark's shoulders.

"I believe you". And his face turned serious even though he was smiling.

"You really do??..."

"If this was about someone else then I probably won't believe you but those four..." He tilt his head and look at them. "They're not the same. They're like some mystery we can't solve".

"Yoongi..."

"Now turn and look at them". He said and Mark did as told. "Cover your mouth". He followed and of course he was deeply confused. "They can read our lips".

"How'd you know that??"

"Chaeyoung showed me once. I was in a meeting that time and I wasn't paying attention to the board directors since I was discussing about a project we're planning to launch". He said. "Chaeyoung and Mina was there because my little trouble maker wanted to learn a thing or two about the company and she did pay attention during meetings and I really did thought she'd lose focus and fall asleep". He chuckled before continuing. "There were two board directors who kept trying to tell each other things by talking in silence. I didn't suspect a thing but Chaeyoung just suddenly came and tap my shoulder before telling me quietly".