Chapter 7

~~~~~~~~~~

No One's POV

Mina was stomping her way down the stairs as she was mad at Mark for disturbing her beauty sleep early in the morning. He chuckled as he followed behind with Jackson by his side.

Mina saw Chaeyoung by the car so she ignored her and entered the backseat.

Mina told her to drive towards Nayeon's place to pick the latter up and meet the other two at the restaurant for breakfast. Mark and Jackson were just following them from behind.

"Ms. Im they're here". Jeongyeon, Nayeon's bodyguard informed as Nayeon look up and saw Mina walking towards her and slam herself down on the couch and breathe out deeply.

"What's with the sigh??"

"Mark oppa disturbed my morning sleep and now I'm sleepy". Mina sigh again and Nayeon just let out a small giggle.

"Eyy you can't blame me, it was Jackson's idea". Mark came and defended himself from behind which earned himself a smack at the back of his head from Jackson.

"It was yours! Don't put the blame on me!"

"Hehe sorry babe". He kissed Jackson's cheek as Mina made a vomiting sound.

Mark then rolled his eyes but smiled as he went to giving Nayeon a hug.

"Let's get going, Sana and Momo might be waiting for us". Mark said.

"Sure but first give me a hug too!" He opened his arms as Nayeon gave him a hug as well.

They made their way out but Chaeyoung caught something interesting. It was Nayeon handing her purse towards Jeongyeon and smiled at the latter cutely before exiting. Chaeyoung smirked at Jeongyeon whom rolled her eyes and signaled her to go as she followed.

Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung sat in the front seats with Jeongyeon the one driving. Mina and Nayeon were in the back talking about some things that the two in front isn't interested. 

They arrived at the restaurant shortly as both bodyguards opened the doors for their boss.

Mina saw Jeongyeon holding Nayeon's purse and she thought it was strange but nevertheless she threw Chaeyoung her purse and walked inside ahead of Chaeyoung whom didn't mind Mina knowing the latter was somehow childish.

Mark and Jackson walked behind them but Mark suddenly stopped and frowned when he saw something that was too familiar to him.

"Something wrong??"

"Babe I think I saw that necklace on her neck". Jackson was confused but he finally realized what Mark meant.

"Are you sure you're not just seeing things??" Mark shook his head. "Babe the necklace you told me about is being sold everywhere. You can't be sure that it was the necklace she wore". Mark sigh.

"I guess you're right". Jackson nodded and held Mark's hand as he kissed the latter's cheek to cheer him up which obviously did.

The couple made their way inside and sat at the table where the four were.

"Ohh why are you standing?? Come sit and have breakfast with us". Mark invited but his eyes went straight to Chaeyoung. He had a feeling that she's someone he knew.

"Yeah c'mon eat with us". Nayeon turned and look at Jeongyeon.

"Sorry but we don't eat breakfast". The four replied in unison.

"Good then so we won't have to spend more money on breakfast". Mina rudely said as Nayeon nudge her.

"That wasn't nice Mina-ya". Mark gave her a stern look as Mina gulp and look away.