Chapter 40

( Still wanna HUANT my ass down for the previous chapter? 🤡

~~~~~~~~~~

No One's POV

Mina woke up with a killing headache but as soon as she saw who was beside her, she immediately smile.

Chaeyoung was on the bed beside her, reading a book as she leans her back against the pillow.

Mina thought Chaeyoung didn't notice her but only to blush when Chaeyoung spoke up.

"Does your head hurts?" She closed her book and paid her attention on Mina instead.

Mina only nodded without saying a word and Chaeyoung got off the bed as she went to get Mina's breakfast downstairs and also the meds for her headache.

She knew what she did was so unlike her because she never missed out on the meet up but last night, she missed it.

*FLASHBACK*

After Mina fell asleep, she tried pulling Mina's hands off as she went to grab her phone, dialing someone.

[Taehyung...] but the first thing she heard was his soft laughter.

[You're not coming I assume??]

[Yeah..]

[That's alright Chaeng, the girls called me too saying they couldn't come]. She sat on the couch and kept her eyes on the heiress who seems to be in deep sleep. [It's unexpected coming from you guys especially you but I do know you have a reason for it].

[Thanks for understanding].

She ended the call as soon as she saw Mina shifting on the bed.

She kept her phone and stood up when Mina sat up on the bed. She woke up due to the lack of warmth from the girl.

"Chaeyoung??" Her voice shook because she didn't see the girl beside her and thought Chaeyoung had already left her.

"Mina-ssi are you okay??" Mina sighed out in relief when she heard the girl's voice.

Chaeyoung turned on the lamp beside the bed as Mina turned to face her.

She patted the space on her bed, obviously asking Chaeyoung to sit down.

"Does your head ache?" She asked in her usual cold tone but her eyes gone soft at the sight of the heiress.

Mina nodded as she pulled Chaeyoung closer towards her and lay her head on Chaeyoung's shoulder.

"I can get you meds for it".

"Just stay..." Mina whispered softly and reach for Chaeyoung's hand. "Hmm..."

Chaeyoung looked at Mina as Mina was just comfortably resting her head onto Chaeyoung's shoulder.

Mina opened her eyes and look up at Chaeyoung, their face were dangerously close as Mina's eyes went down toward Chaeyoung's lips.

She bite her lower lip unconsciously while remembering their first kiss together.

Chaeyoung who was also looking at Mina didn't move. She just stayed still until Mina broke off the eye contact and lower her head.

"Can I a-ask you something?" Chaeyoung nodded. "How do y-you know if you like someone??" It took Chaeyoung a few seconds to respond.

"I don't know".

"Ahh right you've never liked anyone before..." but it made Mina happy for some reason because she just don't feel good knowing Chaeyoung is liking someone or have liked someone.