PLOT

JUST WHO ARE YOU?

'A bodyguard ? Why would I need a bodyguard when I can defend myself well?'- Myoui Mina.

'This can't be happening. I don't want a bodyguard. How can I sneak out with a personal bodyguard watching me ‪24/7‬? Mum and dad are so unbelievable.'- Minatozaki Sana.

'I don't mind having a bodyguard but it's gonna be so annoying when you have a personal bodyguard watching you ‪24/7‬. But as long as he doesn't touch my food I'm fine with it'.- Hirai Momo.

'I don't understand on why my parents chose to hire a bodyguard for me in the first place. I mean what is there to worry about when I'm not even in danger? Why waste their money on hiring a personal bodyguard? Aish jinjja'.- Im Nayeon.

-----------------------

'My bodyguard turns out to be a GIRL which is ridiculous cos she looks like 12. How can a 12-year-old look alike girl protect me? I'm sure she'll be knock out with just a single punch. This is so not cool.'- Myoui Mina.

'A girl??! A FUCKING FEMALE BODYGUARD??!!!? My parents already piss me off by hiring a bodyguard to protect me but instead of a male bodyguard they hired a fucking girl? I can't believe this at all. I mean how can a girl protect me? She's tall but she doesn't even look strong at all.'- Minatozaki Sana.

'I said I don't mind having a bodyguard but I never say I DIDN'T mind having a goddamn female bodyguard. I mean what the heck is this? A female bodyguard? Never heard of it. Most of my bodyguards are males and this is the first time my parents hired me a personal bodyguard which turns out to be a GIRL! I have to say that this is ridiculous.'- Hirai Momo.

'My parents told me my personal bodyguard will be with me ‪24/7‬ but never told me it was a FEMALE bodyguard. She looks strong and whatever, she looks like a guy too but that doesn't change the fact that she's a GIRL!!'- Im Nayeon.

----------------------

'This bodyguard of mine is really getting on my nerves. She doesn't talk much to me and when I ask her something she would respond in a cold tone and she never smiles. What is wrong with her?'- Myoui Mina.

'This is one strange bodyguard. She doesn't talk much and if she does she will say it shortly or coldly. She's really cold and she never smiles. What is wrong with her?'- Minatozaki Sana.

'A unique type of bodyguard and I swear I've never met anyone this quiet and as cold as her. She never smiles and her eyes never shows a single emotion. Does she not know how to smile or she's just like that? I really don't understand why. What is wrong with her?'- Hirai Momo.

'Alright I'm already annoyed by her existence and it's only the FIRST day. She has this dark aura and her eyes were dead, not a single emotion shown. I talk to her and guess what? She just nod if it's a yes and shook her head if it's a no. She only answers when it's necessary and she never smiles. What the hell is wrong with her?'- Im Nayeon.

------------------------

'I thought she was just a robot that only follow orders but I actually saw her smile today and something about her really caught me curious. She's really mysterious that made me wanna find out more about her.' Myoui Mina.

'I never knew she could smile too. She always seems so cold and never, I mean NEVER smiles. She really made me wanna find out more about her.'- Minatozaki Sana.

'Yes, she's cold but the smile I saw today made me realize that she's not a robot. I wanna know more about her.'- Hirai Momo.

'I always see her with a straight face and never once I saw her smile and it was a big surprise to me cos she smiled. She FUCKING smiled even if it's just a little. I get to see her smile and I realize that she's not a robot that only follows orders around but she also has emotions but she seems to not be comfortable on showing it I guess. I wanna know her better'- Im Nayeon.

----------------------

'Why does my heart beats so fast and I always get nervous when she's around me. What is this feeling?'- Myoui Mina.

'I once felt like this with my ex and after we broke up I have never been in a serious relationship. Every relationship I've been in only last a week because I was just dating them for fun and none of them made me feel the love I wanted to feel. But this is different. Whenever she's around I would get nervous for no reason and my heart always beats fast just at the sight of her and we're not even together. I don't understand this at all. Why am I feeling like this towards her? Why her?'- Minatozaki Sana.

'My heart only beats fast at the sight of food but now it beats even faster when my bodyguard is around me. I mean I've never felt anything like this before. I get nervous for no reason. I can't form a proper sentence when I talk to her and I will always stutter everytime. What have she done to me? I hate this feelings but I somehow also ... love it?'- Hirai Momo.

'Alright okay this is so weird. My heartbeat increase just at the sight of her and whenever I'm with her my world seems to stop and just move in slow motion. I don't usually stutter but now I do, and it's always because of her. I started getting butterflies just seeing her smile. What's more weird is SHE suddenly started acting nice to me and she smiles more often but only when we're alone. I don't know what all of this feelings are but I admit it ... I love it.'- Im Nayeon
------------------------

'You're so mysterious that caught me curious.'- Myoui Mina.

'I wanna know the real you and I will surely find out about you, about who you really are.'- Minatozaki Sana.

'The more I'm with you the more I wanna know about you.'- Hirai Momo.

'But ... Just Who Are You?'- Im Nayeon.

------------------------

'I think I'm falling in love with my bodyguard.'- Myoui Mina/ Minatozaki Sana/ Hirai Momo/ Im Nayeon.

__________________________