Chapter 50

~~~~~~~~~~

No One's POV

Mina fell asleep while leaning onto Chaeyoung as Chaeyoung also lended her shoulders for Nayeon to lean on as the girl was also sleeping.

"Look at these two pigs sleeping". Momo said and rolled her eyes.

"Are we there yet??" Mark asked from the back as he held Jackson's head so the guy's head won't fall off his shoulder.

"In about an hour". Mark groaned but made sure not too loud or he would've woken up his lover.

"There's no need to rush. The car with a tracking device on is left behind so they have no idea where we are or where we're going to be at". He said and reached out into his bag of snacks and pulled one snack out. "Let the girls sleep a little longer".

"Ye". Jeongyeon said as she drove slower since she saw how Nayeon was sleeping rather peacefully and that was her only reason to drive slower.

-----------------------

"Stop right by that gas station over there. We'll get some gas and then we can switch seats". He said as Jeongyeon did as told.

They switched seats and because of the noises, the girls woke up. Nayeon let out a big yawn as she stretched her arms forward.

"Do you wanna sit back here instead Nayeon-ah?" Jimin asked since Yoongi already went to the driver's seat so he's rather awkward with Jeongyeon.

He already knows that Nayeon wouldn't refused either way since he had a strong feeling of Nayeon liking Jeongyeon even if he's not sure in what kind of way.

"Sure". Nayeon without a hint of hesitation in her eyes went over to the back and sat next to Jeongyeon. "Do you want the orange juice we bought earlier?" Nayeon asked while already taking it out and handed it over to the latter.

"Thank you". Nayeon flashed her bunny smile as she took her other drink out.

Everyone were quiet since they were kinda tired. Yoongi played a few songs so it won't be so quiet there.

"Aren't you sleepy??" Nayeon asked and then tap her shoulder. "You can lean your head here if you wanna take a nap".

"I'm okay". Nayeon sigh because she was just using that as an excuse to let Jeongyeon lean on her but she was too shy to tell her the truth.

Nayeon then nodded and smiled firmly before turning back to look out the window. She was thinking of how to get Jeongyeon to be more comfortable with her but flinch when she suddenly felt a weight on her shoulder.

"Is it okay if I take a nap?" Jeongyeon asked with her eyes closed.

"W-why bother asking if y-you're already doing it, tsk". Nayeon blushed and look away as Jeongyeon had a small smile on.

Nayeon was cute in however way she looked at and she of course didn't know that she could feel this way towards a person. It was rather new and fascinating for her.

Of course Mark and Jackson were adoring the two. They already expected these two to end up together the way Sana and Tzuyu did.

They looked at each other and smiled in a way that only they know what it means.

"How far is that secret place of yours oppa?" Momo asked as she munched on her potato chips.

"We're almost there". He responded.

Then it went quiet again as everyone were doing their own thing except for Mina who was still sleeping but she never let go of Chaeyoung's hand even if she's in deep sleep.