Chapter25

Rithwik pov continues.....

" Rith, Sleep now. It's already 11 pm. I am so tired. I have to attend my morning shift at the hospital." She requested.

" Can't you spend some time with me? I came to Australia only for you " I whined.

" Okay… we can go to the balcony," she said then we both walked into the balcony

She was silent and was looking outside standing at the glass wall of her bedroom. I hugged her from behind placing my chin on her shoulder

" Tell me...from when you had a crush on me…" I whispered in her eyes.

" I don't know exactly from when but you are only in the heart when I come to know the feeling of love…" she replied.

I turned her towards me and kissed her fervently. Her lips were so soft and juicy. She closed her eyes while enjoying my assault. My lips moved her neck and nibbled at that place. She moaned clutching my shirt. She was looking damn sexy. I was enticed by her beauty.

The beast inside me aroused and wanted to make her mine completely. I slightly moved the strap of her night frock over the shoulder and kissed her shoulder blade. I inhaled her body fragrance which made me crazier to claim her.

" Rith. ...what are you doing?" She asked with a shivering voice.

" Loving you...You don't know how much I missed you. I am always worried about losing you. I am always scared that you might reject my love. " I expressed my feelings while cupping her cheeks.

" I only love you. My heart, my soul belongs to only you" she said and pressed her lips to mine.

" Not only your heart and soul. Everything of yours belongs to me. " I said, pulling her towards me.

She lowered her head with shyness.

I lifted her in bridal style, walking towards the bedroom, and placed her on the bed. I hovered her and sucked her lower lips passionately. She also kissed me with the same passion. We enjoyed the kiss till our breathing became heavy.

" You are so tempting. I cannot control myself to claim you as mine till we get married." I said in her ears.

" Already I believe as my husband long back because I never think other than in my heart and my mind," she said looking into eyes.

I was overwhelmed with her words and hovered over her.

"  I already accepted you as my wife. Till I am alive you are only in my heart. I love you and only you. Trust me. You only have right on me"  saying I hovered over her.

" Rith…. Please leave me. We are not married.." She said without looking at my face.

" shhh...we accept each other as husband and wife. So it is just a ritual to show everyone that we are one. But we are already one long back in our hearts. " I said.

" Don't you trust your Rith?" I asked looking into her eyes.

" I trust you more than myself but….." She stopped in the middle.

" But….what?" I questioned.

" But..I am scared what if your parents don't accept our marriage " she replied with misty eyes.

" I will never marry anyone other than you. It's my promise" I said taking her hands into my hand.

She hugged me tightly and crashed my lips with tears in her eyes.

" You awake beast inside me. You don't know what I feel when you are so close to me and what I want to do with you?" I said.

" What do  you want to do?" She asked innocently.

" I will show you. Be ready to moan my name" saying I removed her night frock in one go and threw it in one corner of the room as I could control my desire anymore. She tried to cover herself from my eyes.

" Rith…. We are not married yet" she said nervously.

" I don't care. You are mine. I already accepted you as my wife in my heart." Saying I locked her both hands with my one hand placing them above her head.

I groaned looking at milky white br***ts. I tasted them by sucking like a hungry baby. My hands roamed over her body curves. She moaned while closing her eyes. As my hands travelled down her body, she arched her body giving me more access to her assets.

Slowly she started moaning louder and begged me to release her hands. I looked into her eyes, I noticed her eyes which were craving for me as I was craving for her. I claimed her lips once again and released her hands. She pulled me closer to her pressing to her bare chest. In a fraction of a second, I removed the last piece of her cloth and pleasured with my fingers.

…..

…...

….

We reached the point where we cannot stop our desire for each other. Finally, we became one in all the ways. 

The whole night, I showed my love by making her moan my name. We made love till our bodies were exhausted. Before going to sleep, she looked at me with so much love and trust in me.

" I will convince my parents about our marriage as soon as I reach India. Don't doubt my love for you." I pecked her forehead.

" I trust you so much that's why I gave myself to you. I love you more than anything in this world, Rith" she said.

I felt so proud to have a person who loves and trusts me. I pulled her closer to me. We slept cuddling each other…..

…..

……

The next day, she took leave for the hospital and we spent our time with each other the whole day. 

I closed my eyes remembering our beautiful moments. I can visualize her smiling face. It is the most memorable day of my life when she accepted my lóve and gave herself to me. 

Still, I remember how she cried hugging me in the airport when I was returning to India. My eyes became wet on seeing her red eyes. I decided to inform my parents about our love and convinced them about our marriage at any cost. I pecked her forehead and boarded the flight.

 When I reached the airport and went to collect my luggage at the baggage claim area in the area, I sensed someone injected a syringe in the arm without my knowledge.

….

….

…..

When I opened my eyes, I found myself tied to the chair then I was startled to see the person who was exactly like me. For a few seconds, I thought, I was looking at my reflection in the mirror.

Hi readers

Good morning...
Hope you got the clarity....who married Ishita.

Yeah...

Rishab married Ishita

Rithwik loved Aarushi

Let's see what happens further...

Is the story interesting now?

Please press star to vote and write a comment to support me