Chapter30

Hi readers

Don't throw tomatoes and potatoes on me. I always failed my promises in updating the book. What to do MAY month was a tough time for me to lose good friends in one month due to COVID.

I am extremely sorry. As you know when our mind is peaceful, we can do the work...

Rishab POV

I don't want to separate Aarushi and Rithwik so I told the truth to her and eloped from her house. I planned for them in the temple.

I knew it was very difficult for Rithwik to trust me and come to the temple. He didn't believe that I am his twin brother because from the beginning, I have cheated on him and his family. No one will trust me.

At last, I convinced Rithwik and took him to the temple. I planned to hide them in a safe place after the marriage but he doesn't want to hear my words. When they were leaving the temple, I saw the vehicles approaching us as I feared.

I was forced to hide in the inner temple and locked the door from the outside. I don't want them to suffer for my mistake. As I thought earlier, Ragini sent a few men to kill my brother, Rithwik.

There were six men with guns and weapons to kill us. Tony and I tried to fight with them. All of the men died as we shot them. Suddenly I noticed one of the men came from nowhere and tried to stab Tony from behind. I cannot let him die for me. He has been my only best friend since my childhood. I quickly ran towards him and held his hand but he stabbed in my stomach and pulled me to the wall. Immediately Tony shot the man with the gun.

I collapsed on the floor and I would see blood flowing from my body.

" Rishu...." He screamed with fear.

" Please take care of my family. It's my last wish" I held his hand.

" Till I am alive. I will save you at any cost " he cried.

" I made any sins so God punished me in this way. " I said with a bitter smile.

Meanwhile, I heard a loud knocking sound from the inner temple. Tony instantly opened the door. Aarushi came towards taking long steps anxiously.

" Sorry...for everything...." I fainted.

Rithwik POV

I was shocked to see Rishab in the blood. I didn't believe my eyes that he risked his life for us.

" Rith... come fast..." Aarushi called me.

I came out of shock at her call and went towards him.

" We have to take him to hospital. He is injured and there is so much blood loss. " Aarushi said.

Aarushi tapped his cheek as he was unconscious and blood was flowing from his head.

" Please admit him to the hospital." Tony requested.

" Please...he is your twin brother. At least believe him now," he begged me, touching my feet.

" Rith...He is dying. Please... What if this person is telling the truth? " Aarushi asked me.

" Rishab. Open your eyes." Aarushi tapped his cheeks.

After a few seconds, Rishab opened his eyes and looked at us.

" Sorry for troubling you all these days. Whatever I did is not forgivable but I made a mistake by misunderstanding and Ragini's misleading," he said.

" When I came to know about identity, my family, and their love I changed myself. I wanted to tell the truth to everyone but Ragini is very dangerous as a serpent and wanted to take revenge on our family and Ishu's family," he said with a broken voice.

On hearing the confession, I picked him in my arms and carried him into the car.

" Don't take him to the hospital. Take him to the place where he hid you. " Tony said.

" But he needs treatment...." Aarushi said.

" I informed the doctor, he is on the way. I have to take care of these dead bodies. Please carry on. It's dangerous to stay here one more minute" Tony warned.

While I was driving the car, Aarushi was trying to make him conscious by talking.

" Can you help me if I die?" He asked Aarushi.

" Nothing happens to you. We will save you" Aarushi said.

" I made many mistakes. You know karma is like a boomerang, what we do will come back to us..." he said.

.....

.......

Finally, we reached the place. I carried Rishab with difficulty as my legs were already injured. As Tony said, the doctor was waiting for us. He already set up the arrangements for his surgery.

" Rishu... See it's me. Open your eyes..." the doctor tapped his cheek hard.

Rishab looked at him and gave a small smile.

" We need you in our lives and you cannot give up so easily. You are our strength....." The doctor said to Rishab.

I was startled to see one doctor talking to him affectionately.

" I will save you. Don't worry..." the doctor said.

" If I am dead. Please marry Ishita. She is very kind-hearted, " Rishab asked the doctor.

" Shut up and let me do my work..." he shouted and gave an injection to him.

After a few minutes, he cleaned the wound to stitch the cut. I observed the cut was deep and in his side abdomen.

" Can you help me?" The doctor asked.

" I will help you," Aarushi said and started helping him with the surgery.

Later he cleaned the wound on his head and wrapped a cotton bandage around his forehead. Then he called someone and asked them to bring medicines and other necessary things to the place.

" Why are you helping this criminal?" I said to the doctor.

He laughed at him and said, " he might be criminal to you but for me, he is my God-given friend. "

" Being his brother, how could you talk to him like that? " the doctor asked me.

" Vivek...you knew him?" Aarushi questioned him.

" Yes. He is my best friend and he helped me to complete my studies" the doctor said.

" You knew this doctor?" I asked Aarushi.

" He is my classmate while studying medicine in India and a very good man" she informed.

" Vivek. Is whatever he was saying true?" Aarushi asked him.

" I knew him from my schooling. He came to take revenge on Varma's family but he didn't know that he was the son of Abhiram Varma and Jhanvi Varma at that time. He was brought up in childhood by the lies of Ragini. " Vivek said.

"Ragini kidnapped him when he was born. If you don't believe me you can ask your mother about it" Vivek said confidently to Aarushi.

" That means he is truly my twin!!!" I asked him while tears were flowing from my eyes.

" Yes. That's why he wanted to protect his family from that wicked woman. She is very dangerous ..." Vivek said.

" I should have listened to him. He tried to talk with him many times but I didn't listen to him..." I said.

" Let's take him to the hospital. We can provide better treatment" I told Vivek.

" If he stays here at least he will be alive or else Ragini will harm him thinking it is you..." Tony said while entering inside.

" What do you mean?" I asked him.

If you this chapter vote, comment, and share.

You can follow me on my Instagram.

@peacock_writer