Chapter41

Rithwik POV

My heart shattered on seeing my mom crying hysterically. I wanted to tell the truth to her but I don't know if anyone in the house is helping Raagini. I thought it scared me. I don't want another new problem because of Raagini.

" If you love someone else, why did you agree to marry my daughter? How dare you break her heart? " Sowmya Aunty shouted at me.

I stood silently as I could understand how it is hard to see their daughter in this situation.

" Tell me what would you do if the same thing happened to your sister?" Sowmya aunty questioned me.

My blood boiled by her words and fisted my palm tightly imagining my sister in that condition.

" Sowmya...."

" Do you know what you are talking about? Manaasi is like our Ishita. Don't drag her into this matter" Nandan Uncle said with a serious face.

My father stood like a statue looking at me without any emotion. There was complete silence in the living room.

....

....

Ishita broke the silence in the room by calling her father.

" Dad...you told me that you will help in my decision," she said looking at me.

" Will you arrange a lawyer for me to divorce him?" She asked her father.

" I will arrange a lawyer for you. If you are my daughter, I will never allow you to stay with a cheating husband,'''' my dad announced, making everyone shocked.

Then he continued, " From today, we have no relationship with Rithwik. We have two daughters one is Manaasi and another is Ishita"

It was hard for me to hear such words from my father who always feels proud of me. But I was helpless and my tongues were tied.

" You will not continue as chairperson of Varma's industries. I will take away your legal rights on my company and my property " my father said.

.....

" You have no right to do so because all property and legal rights are transferred to my name," I declared in a calm tone.

" What do you mean by it, Rithwik?" My father roared.

" It is very simple. You already signed those documents in my name. " I replied.

" Rithwik...at least respect your parents. " Nandan uncle said.

" I know what I am doing. I will be happy if you stay away from my family matters. I don't want any suggestions from you. " I said.

" Rithwik....Stop insulting him. Is this what we taught you from your childhood? Why are you behaving like this? " My mother asked, holding my arms.

"It's my life and my wish. Please don't interfere in it" I said.

Fresh tears were rolling down from my mother's eyes. I turned my face away from her and said, " I am going back to Bangalore. If you want to come with me, I will book tickets for you both"

" I will complain to the police and send you to prison for cheating your wife" my mother threatened me.

I felt so happy that my mother stood beside the truth.

" That will be so funny. If the police arrest me then I will get bail in the next 48 hours. I have no loss. The loss will be to Ishita. What will society talk about her? " I asked her.

This time, my father slapped me on my face and said, " If I knew that I will give birth to a person like you, I would have to kill you in your mother's womb"

" That's enough...I am going back. From now on we have no relationship" I informed and came out of Ishita's house with a heavy heart.

Ishita POV

My head started spinning about the whole situation. I was so angry with Rithwik about his relationship with Aarushi.

As far as I knew he was not the person I was living with for two and half months. He might have cheated me but I could not believe his behavior towards his parents. He respects them a lot.

Still, I remember how he used to take care of me when someone drugged me and tried to harm me.

When I was in my thoughts, my father made a call to a lawyer and informed me to prepare for divorce of me and Rithwik. On the other side, Jhanu Aunty was crying sitting on the sofa.

" Dad..." I called him while he was talking over the phone.

" Ask him to come to our home, I want to talk with the lawyer" I informed my father and he looked at me quizzically.

" Ask him to come now..." I said in a serious tone.

" He will arrange divorce documents so there is no need to come here," my father explained.

" I don't want a divorce now" I declared.

" What! Are you mad!!" My father exclaimed.

"Yes. I want him to be here in one hour..." I informed and went to my bedroom. I sat in bed and started thinking about Rithwik.

Just in time, one of my maids gave me a wrapped paper bag. There was a note in it.

" If you want to get solutions to all problems. Come and meet me in the evening 4. Don't tell anyone about your visit and don't bring your mobile with you. I am sending a new mobile to you.

Your well-wisher"

" Who is the well-wisher ?" I thought.

" Who gave this bag to you ?" I asked my maid.

" A small boy came and told me that it is a gift for you? Is there any problem?" My maid asked me in fear.

" Nothing...Go" I told her.

Hi readers

Sorry I was busy yesterday writing an update.

Whom do you think that sends Ishita's message?

Is it Raagini? Is it a trap?
If you like then vote and comment