Chapter29

Recap:

Rishab came to take revenge on Varma's family with the instructions of his mother, RAGINI. He kidnapped the heir of Varma's family as both are identical. But he slowly changed, spending his time with his family as his heart opposed to harm them. Unexpectedly, he fell in love with his wife, Ishita. He doesn't want to lose her in his life.

One day he came to know the truth about his identity and his blood parents. So Rishab wanted to protect his family at any cost.

Rithwik POV
The

" If she sent you to take revenge on our families then why are you trying to help us," I yelled at Rishab.

" Because I came to know about the truth that you are my brother..." He said.

" Is it another new plan to trap me?" I questioned him.

" A criminal like you will never be my brother because our blood is loyal and kind. " I said to him with a disgusted look.

" Okay. If you don't believe me. It's fine. " Rishab said.

" I bought new clothes for you. Take it. I will come tomorrow morning. Be ready Bye" saying he left.

I threw those shopping bags with frustration and it hit the wall. I didn't care about it and went to the darkroom inside.

My heart is hurt hearing the news about Aarushi's engagement. I could imagine what Aarushi might be thinking of me.

She might be thinking of me as a cheater or a playboy. I want to run and tell her that I LOVE HER, SHE IS MY LIFE. I WANT HER TO HUG AS SHE IS GOING TO GIVE BIRTH TO MY CHILD.

I hate this person, Rishab, to separate my love. If I get a chance then I would kill him with bare hands. He also spoilt Ishita's life by marrying her.

I am waiting for the opportunity to escape from this place but there is so much security and on the other side, my leg was injured. I was so worried about what if Aarushi engaged with another person. I had no time to stop her engagement. I don't even have a mobile to communicate the message.

" Please God...please stop this engagement. " I prayed in my mind.

Thinking about Aarushi and my family, I didn't sleep the whole night.

I opened my eyes when I heard the sound of the door. It was Rishab's best friend Tony. He looked at me and the bag I threw the day before.

" We have no time, get ready in thirty minutes..." Tony ordered.

" I am not your slave to follow your orders..." I yelled at him.

" Don't forget your parents are in our control. Anything can happen to your family member. Remember before you speak. " Tony warned.

I controlled my anger and went to the washroom. I completed my morning business and got ready in thirty minutes. He blindfolded my eyes and held my hand. I walked along with them. They made me sit in the vehicles. After a half-hour, the vehicle stopped. They unfolded my eyes and asked me to follow them.

I saw there were nearly twenty people around us. It was very difficult to escape from them. After walking for fifteen minutes, I noticed a temple.

" Why did you bring me here?" I questioned Tony.

" To watch your girlfriend's engagement " Tony answered.

" How dare you?" I fisted his collar with anger.

Then I noticed Rishab waiting for us.