Chapter 57

Hi readers

Wish you a happy new year 2022. Stay safe and stay healthy....

Rishab POV

I saw a woman wearing a white long dress with loose hair from far away from me. I could not see her face clearly as her long hair was fluttering due to the cold breeze. I walked towards her when he called my name with her sweet angelic voice. I tugged her hair behind her ears and saw it was my love, my wife.

" Ishu…." 

On seeing my face, she blankly stared at my face holding my hands. 

" Ishu...I am sorry to hurt your feelings. Give me one chance… " I said, cupping her face.  On hearing my words, her eyes welled with tears.  I raised my hand in the air to wipe her tears.  She hugged me tightly and asked, " Do you love me?" Before I could answer her. She wiped her tears and said, " You are a cheater. I made a big mistake falling in love with you.  But now I don't want to continue it…" saying she ran away from me and suddenly she disappeared in the air.

" Ishu…."

" Ishu…"

" I am sorry for hurting you. If my presence makes you uncomfortable, I will not show my face to you once Raagini's issue is settled. But please don't cry. I can't see your tears..." I said.

" Rishu…"

Again I heard a faint voice of Ishita. This time, I felt her touch against my skin. 

" Rishu….can you hear me? It's me Ishita… please open your eyes'' I heard her voice again. Slowly I opened my eyes and noticed Ishita in a pink top. Then I understood that I imagined her in my unconscious state.

She was looking at me without any expression.

" I will call the doctor and come back to you…" she walked away from me. I blankly looked at her leaving figure.

After a while, she came back to the room with the nurse. Then I remembered about my parents.

" How is my father? " I asked her anxiously as she was the only one who could give me the information.

" Abhi Uncle is fine. Take some rest, " she replied without looking at me.

" I know you hate me for what I did with you. And also know that you will not be comfortable with my presence. It's okay if you leave me alone…" I said.

She glared at me silently. Then again I said, " Thanks for your care…"

" It's just a payback as you saved me a few months back…" she replied in a sharp voice. I smiled sadly and nodded my head.

" If you want anything, just call me, I will wait outside…" She walked out of the room with a serious face.

After she left I blankly stared at the ceiling of the room. It was so hard to face her. I would be happy if she showed her anger at me. Instead, she was taking care of me even though she was angry at me. My love for her changed into adoration. Then my mind reminded me, you lost the chance with her by marrying with my brother's name. 

Ishita POV

When he was mumbling my name in his unconscious state and tightened his grip on my hand, my heart was racing fast. But his words made me realize that we are not made for each other.

I wanted my life partner to share everything with me. I believe there are no secrets between loved ones. I wanted my husband to trust me.  I wanted my life partner to make a big decision in life after consulting me. All my hopes in married life went in vain only because of him. 

 Even after Rithwik and Aarushi's marriage, he never tried to confess the truth to me. He never trusted me nor even tried to know how much he hurt my feelings. He married me for his foster mother, Raagini to complete her revenge. When he came to know the truth, he wanted to protect his family. In all these incidents, he never cared what was going through in my heart.

Now also he decided himself go away from me without asking me what is there in my heart. He just played with me as if I were a doll. If he wanted to decide without consulting my feelings and I too decided to not bother about him. 

I wanted to live for myself and my happiness. He already hurt my love and my feelings. At Least I wanted to save my self-respect. I wanted to help him as my father's friend's son. I don't want any attachments with him. So I told him that I was helping him as he helped me in the past. 

Then I came out of the room and informed the nurse to check him. I stood outside and made a call to Rithwik. But he disconnected my call and sent me a message.

" Raagini is with me. Don't call me till I make a call…." Rithwik messaged me.

Again I went to Rishab's room to talk with the nurse. 

" Madam...can you help me? " The nurse requested me.

" Yes. What can I help you with? " I asked her.

" Please help the patient to sit and help me in removing his shirt…" the nurse said.

" What? Me? " I exclaimed.

" The doctor informed me to stay with this patient due to security reasons. So I can't dress up the injury for the patient alone. As you are the patient's wife, please help me with it, " the nurse explained.

" Please…" the nurse requested.

" Okay…" I replied in a low voice looking at Rishab.

The nurse smiled at me and said, " I will come taking a medical kit for bandaging the injury. Meanwhile please remove his shirt…" the nurse informed and walked out of the room to bring the necessary stuff.