Chapter 6

Girls' POV

Ayanat woke up at the ringing of the alarm. She turned the alarm off and after a few minutes she sat on the bed rubbing her eyes. She looked at the clock which read 5:10 . She freshened up herself and moved towards the hall. She made herself a cup of tea and sat on the sofa. She drank her tea and cleaned the kitchen. Ayanat was about to move towards her room when the bell rang. She opened the door and Jaanvi immediately embraced her into a bone-crushing hug.

Jaanvi: Congratulations!

Ayanat: Thank you. But will you leave me now or you want me to die without attending my first day of work.

Jaanvi: Okay baba. (She chuckled)

Ayanat: Get in and freshen up. We have ample of time to talk then.

Jaanvi: Okay baby! (Dramatically) I'll be there in a minute. Can you please make me a cup of coffee by then?

Ayanat: Sure!

Jaanvi went to the room to freshen up. She changed into a tank top and shorts and returned after about 15 minutes.

Ayanat: Your coffee is ready!

Jaanvi: Thank you! (She just pulled her cheeks naughtily)

Ayanat: I've got the job and you seem to be happier than me! What's the reason, huh? (She raised her eyebrow)

Jaanvi: Why shouldn't I be? I mean my bestie has got something which she sometime dreamt of. After so much hard work and dedication your dream has finally come true. Why shouldn't I be happy?

Ayanat: That's true. I'm myself not able to believe that finally, like FINALLY I'm a part of Indie Music Label.

Jaanvi: Believe it now that you actually are a part of Indie Music! By the way, at what time will you leave tomorrow?

Ayanat: Bhai will send the details!

Jaanvi: Okay!

They discussed about some light issues. Jaanvi went to her room while Ayanat was watching a web series on her laptop. After about an hour Ayanat shut down the laptop and went to the room to see that Jaanvi was chatting with someone on her phone while she had a big smile on her face.

Ayanat: Tell me also what's the reason behind this big smile, huh?

Jaanvi immediately shook her head and changed her expression to neutral.

Jaanvi: Nothing! Was just chatting with Sid.

Ayanat: Sid... You mean Siddharth Bhavsar?

Jaanvi: Yeah! Is it okay with you if I tell him about you joining Indie Music Label?

Ayanat: He knows!

Jaanvi: What? How?

Ayanat: I met them in the parking lot while I was texting you!

Jaanvi: Them? Who else was there with him?

Ayanat mentally cursed herself for telling "them"

Jaanvi: Darshan?

Ayanat: (widening her eyes) How do you know?

Jaanvi: What? Really? I just guessed... You really met him? I mean Darshan Raval... The Darshan Raval!

Ayanat: Yeah, stop exaggerating now. He's not that great okay? (She rolled her eyes at her)