Chapter 2

The girls completed their chores and were ready for the night. Ayanat had worn a black top paired with leopard print black and white skirt. High heels, open hair and nude make up added to her look.

Jaanvi: Let's go! It's already 8:30..

Ayanat: You take the car out of the parking. I'll just lock the door and get down.

Jaanvi: Okay!

Ayanat checked all the switches, the gas stove, locked the door and got down. The girls left for Playboy club. Jaanvi was driving the car while Ayanat sat beside her on the passenger seat.

Ayanat: You know the way to the club?

Jaanvi: Yes. I've been visiting different places Mumbai for my work so...

Ayanat: How much time more?

Jaanvi: Just 10 to 15 minutes, only if we don't have to stop at the signal..

Ayanat: Okay!

....

Darshan's black-look (black shirt with black jeans) was made complete by his black shoes. He received a call from Jyugal.

Jyugal: Are you guys ready?

Darshan: We're just about to leave. You get down in 10 minutes

Jyugal: Okay!

Darshan: Let's leave guys. I've told Jyugal to get down in 10 minutes. He'll have to wait for us otherwise.

Siddharth: You guys go, I'll just check all the switches and lock the door.

Darshan and Hardil got down. Darshan pulled his car out from the parking. Hardil sat beside him on the front passenger seat. Siddharth got down after a minute or two and they all left to pick up Jyugal. Jyugal's appartment was on the way to the club. Darshan was driving through the road when the signal turned red. He stopped the car. He was looking out of the window thinking about something random when another car stopped to the right of his car. The window of that car was half open and he could see a girl seated in there. She was looking out of the window when her eyes rolled to meet his. Her eyes were glued to his. She couldn't see his face due to the black film on his car's window glass which was also half open. But he could see her. Specifically her eyes. Dark brown eyes, kajal and maskara properly applied. Eyes wherein he saw an ocean, deep ocean which can make anyone drown in it, and he was already sunk in them. Their eyes were locked when he heard a honk from behind. It broke the chain of their thoughts. He shook his head to get out of the trance. She immediately got out of her thoughts as well and looked ahead..

Siddharth: What happened, bro?

Darshan: Nothing, why?

Hardil: You seem to be lost!

Darshan: Umm.. I... Was just thinking about the story for my next music video! Nothing else..

Siddharth: Okay!

Darshan started to drive.

Darshan: (thinking) What was that? This never happened with me before! I felt my heart skipping beats. Why am I feeling all this, that too for a person who I don't even know! Let's not think about it now.

They reached Jyugal's appartment. He was already waiting for them in the parking area. He sat on the back passenger seat with Siddharth and they all left for the club. There was silence in the car for the rest of the route.

...

Jaanvi started driving as the signal turned green...

Jaanvi: What happened?

Ayanat: Nothing, why?

Jaanvi: You appear to be lost!

Ayanat: No, nothing. I was just thinking about the interview on Monday! I don't know what will happen? How will I prepare?

Jaanvi: You have 2 more days to think upon it! Now stop thinking and enjoy!

Ayanat: I think you're right! Let's enjoy for today!

(Thinking) What was that feeling? Why did my heartbeat start running fast when I saw him? In my life I've never felt this way about any person! I felt I knew him. I knew each and every little thing about him, even though I didn't see who he was. Ayanat you're over-thinking. Forget it! You know where you have to focus!

They reach the club at around 9:30. They parked their car and moved in. After a few minutes Darshan also reached the club with his friends.

...

To be continued

...

I'm sorry, this chapter was a bit longer... But I hope you guys enjoyed reading... Drop your views in the comments section...

What do you think will happen next? ️💞