Chapter 3

Ayanat shows their pass on her phone and they both enter the club.. While Darshan, Hardil, Jyugal and Siddharth also get in after showing their passes.

Ayanat: I'm visiting this club for the first time! (Looking around the crowd in the club)

There were around a 300- 400 people in there..

Jaanvi: The crowd is more on Fridays and Saturdays as most of the working youngsters have their weekends off.

Ayanat: Okay! So now let's dance! (She said with excitement moving towards the crowd dancing on the rock music)

Jaanvi: Yess! Let's break the dance floor! I can't control myself in this musical atmosphere.

Jaanvi/Ayanat: Let's go!!

They got into the crowd and grooved on the beats!

...

The boys entered the club..

Darshan: Just look at the crowd!

Jyugal: It's usually more on Fridays and Saturdays! And that's the reason I told you to accompany us.

Siddharth: Thanks bro! As it is we would have got bored at home!

Hardil: What are we waiting for? Let's hit the dance floor!

Darshan: Let's go!

Even they get on the dance floor with the other crowd and groove on the rock music playing there!

...

Ayanat: Jaanu where are you going?

Jaanvi: I'm thirsty. I'll get some water!

Ayanat: Okay! I'll come with you!

Ayanat and Jaanvi moved towards the counter...

Ayanat took her glass of water and moved aside. Jaanvi turned back with her glass of water when she bumped into someone and the water splashed all over her dress. She looked down to see her dress!

Person/Jaanvi: I'm sorry...

Ayanat: At least you should have been careful before turning back! (She whispered to Jaanvi)

Jaanvi: I'm sorry I just turned back and... 

Person: It's okay! I'll get another one for you!

She looked up to see Siddharth! An instantaneous smile appeared on her face...

Jaanvi: Siddharth?

Siddharth: Jaanvi? How are you?

Jaanvi: I'm good, how are you? Long time yaar!

She immediately hugged him... He hugged her back. Ayanat stood there processing what's happening... Jaanvi broke the hug and introduced them to each other...

Jaanvi: Sid this is Ayanat! My best friend.

Siddharth: Yeah I remember. There wasn't a day when she didn't speak about you.