9

" No you have to mix dry ingredients first Chan " I said while slightly laughing at a dirty flour covered Chandler. Let me recap, I finished changing when Chan showed up, he told me it was his sisters birthday soon. She was 16.

She wasn't his real sister, she was on the street for 2 years before Chan found her and offered her a job working with him. When she found out what it was and what it offered her, she agreed. Since she is young she's is training to become an assassin. They've become real close to point they think of each other as brother and sister.

He asked for help making a cake, he already got her a present, a car for when she gets her actual license, you already guessed, it's a Bugatti. He's rich what do you expect.
Anyway, where were we, oh yeah. Chandler was making the cake wrong.

" I'm pretty sure I'm doing it right " he said, " no your not, the recipe is right here " I replied.

" You have mix dry and wet ingredients separately THEN add them together, I've made cakes before, I know what I'm doing " I told him in a matter of fact tone.

" okay, we'll do it YOUR way " he said in a teasing tone.  An hour and a half later we had a badass cake made, doing it my way might I add.

Chandler said she was gonna love it, which I hope she did, making this with chandler took forever

Chandler said she was gonna love it, which I hope she did, making this with chandler took forever. I enjoyed our time though, this is the most we've hung out since we met, it's kinda hard to believe but at the same time it's not.

These chapters are getting harder by the day lmao but I'm trying, please be safe everyone and have happy thoughts, sincerely 🐰.