16

I opened my eyes and I sitting on something warm and surprisingly soft. I felt huge hands caressing me in a soothing way, almost to make me feel safe secure and let me tell you it was working.

I looked to the right and saw a huge black TV, black interior and huge chandeliers. There where floating stairs that where also black. You would think it'd be depressing but by the way the lighting hit it, it was kinda calming.

I felt eyes on me, so I turned my head to the left and met a pair of silver eyes, but they were dark so it's the lighting it looked almost like a black crystal.

' pretty ' I said, as I put my hands on the side of his face and looked deeper into his eyes. Afraid that if I blinked they would disappear.

' my eyes are pretty ' the man asked. He had a deep voice and to be honest it kinda scared me. I tried to move to other side of the couch and he let me, I noticed though he looked kinda sad about it.

I stared at him for a minute or two and finally built up the courage to ask him what his name is,
' what's your name Mr. '?

His eyes instantly brightened and he smiled, it caused me to move toward a little bit.

' My name is Chandler, kitten '. He laid his hand back side down on the couch, waiting for me to grasp it. I slowly put my small hand in his giant one and picked it up, shaking it and saying hello in a small voice.

He gave me a small tour of the house after that, I wanted to see more but it was exhausting and I wanted to fall asleep not even half way through.

He picked me up and went to the third floor, that he had told me was his bedroom. Yes, a WHOLE FLOOR for a bedroom.

You have to enter a certain way too, by the elevator that was hidden behind a book shelf that slides away from the wall.

The bed looked extremely cozy

The bed looked extremely cozy. He walked me straight to the bed and sat me down, I instantly fell back and rolled around slightly giggling.

I stopped on my stomach and let out a satisfied sigh, I almost closed my eyes when I flipped around onto my back. Mr. Chandler was looking at me with a small smile on his face and his eyes weren't black anymore, they where a beautiful light gray and looked to be full of happiness.

' you look really happy Mr. Chandler ' I told him,
He let out a manly chuckle that I found extremely attractive.

' your very observant aren't you my little kitten, also you don't have to call me Mr, Chandler. Just use what your comfortable with. Now let's get you into some comfy clothes '. Chan said

He went to his closet and pulled out a giant black button up, he handed it to me and asked if I wanted to do it or not.

Honestly I was tired so I just asked him to do it. He lifted me up and took off my shirt, it was then that I noticed the collar.

I reached up and my finger hit a small bell that made noise, I hit two more times slightly giggling to myself before I felt the soft material of the button up gliding across my skin.

He buttoned it up and I pulled my pants that are really tight for some reason off and went back to laying down. The bell jingling by my sudden movements.

As soon as my head hit the silk covered pillow I was out, the only thing I felt were arms wrapping around my waste and I kiss to the side of my neck right under the collar.

I let sleep overtake me, feeling more safe and secure than I've ever felt. I spent that night dreaming of this lasting forever instead of those awful nightmares.

Hi, it's me. I got my bottom wisdom teeth out Thursday and my jaw hurts like hell, I remembered I had this book after logging on to Wattpad after a long time.

I need help naming Christopher's little though, also the next chapter will probably be in chandlers pov. And yes I know little Christopher is very observant, he really smart for his age range, I think you guys will like him as the story progresses.

I also made some discoveries of myself, that I never thought of before. I'll go into detail about it on my board, all my love 🐰 also #beyourluve 💙