5

Warmth. That's the first thought I had while waking up.

I felt something soft but firm, I tried moving around a little to try and get away, feeling a little suffocated, but was surprised when something around me tightened and pulled closer.

I heard something jingle as I moved and then...a.....growl ?
I finally decided to open my eyes, and looked up to find Chandler !!!

*wait what was that jingle* I thought as my memories from the night before came back. I reached up and felt a bell, then some sort of material that wrapped all the way around my throat ending with a clasp at the back.

It felt weird but at the same time good, I know weird right.
I felt lips on my temple and a little 'good moring kitten' after it.

Looking back up at him I asked " what do you do for a living "? He looked at me for a minute or two and finally said " I'm a Mob Boss ".

I sat up quick and put some distance between us, I guess he didn't like that very much from the grunt that came from him.

"Chandler Santiago, like the santiago crime family. Okay you need to leave before my parents get home". I had a panic, the santiago family is what your parents told you over and over again not to mess with, and the fact that the BOSS is in my house with me, ALONE. Its not going to look good.

Just as luck would have it, the front door opened and then closed, soon followed by a, " Christopher we're home honey ". From my mom.

Sorry i've been trying to get something out, but im also trying to keep my health up, anyway here is a little something.

🐰