8

It was exactly 11am when I woke up. I felt a hand gently running through my hair, I looked up, straight into Chandler's eyes.

" I don't know anything about you, but you know a lot about me don't you." I asked him after a couple minutes of looking at each other.
" I know pretty much everything about you kitten. So ask me anything you want and I'll give you an honest answer, promise." He answered. I could tell by a small glint in his eyes that he was telling me the truth.

With a small smile, and a little giggle, ( that he smiled to ), I asked, what's your favorite color?
He let out a laugh that was deep and slightly husky, and said " purple ", now that made me laugh.

" those rumors, about you, are they true?" I asked.
If possible his eyes got darker, he put his hand around throat, and with a deep voice he said ' what rumors '. In return I said, ' the ones that say you kill without a second thought, that you don't give second chances, that your parents kicked you out so you started your own family for people who don't have one, that its not a normal family'.

He let go and laid on his back, I put my head on his chest slightly looking up at him. With a sigh, he said it was the truth.
' I was going to tell you at some point as to not scare you off, its true that I'm like that but I did it that way so no of us or people that come along later will get hurt ever again. I'm a good mafia, we help people not hurt them. We help the police sometimes as well', looking down at me with sad hopeful eyes he said something that broke my heart,' please don't be afraid of me, please don't push me away, I won't ever hurt you I swear'.

' I know you won't, if you wanted too you would have already done it, I promise I won't push you away, or be afraid of you'. I told him.
' but I do have to get to work I only have 30 minutes to get there, I just wanted to see you real quick '. He left the same way he came in, disappearing into the night.

As I got out of the shower I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked out into my bedroom, my parents weren't home and they won't be back for a while so I didn't lock my door.

I went into closet and pulled out some clothes put them on. I felt arms wrap around me and a chin on my shoulder.
' hi kitten, I missed you'. Chandler said, I looked and said ' it's only been a couple of hours '.

He spun me around, looked me up and down and once our eyes met, I think we both had our minds set  on something in particular.

Sorry for the long wait, a whole bunch of stuff has been going on. But I finally got it up, I think you guys know what's gonna happen next. Just a heads up, I have never written something like the next before so help is kindly appreciated. Love you guys stay healthy ~ sincerely bunny 🐰 💜🤍.