15

We pulled up to a beautiful house. I was never a huge fan of fully white or light colored houses. So seeing this masterpiece in front of me makes me breathless.

' This house is beautiful ! ' I exclaim, making him him chuckle.

' thank you kitten ' he said. I gawked at him, for some reason not believing him, even though I know what he does for a living, who he is and all the places he's taken me.

He pulled up to the stairs leading to the front door, got out, and walked to my side of the car. As he opened my door and helped me out, he grabbed the key to unlock the door.

Now I would have naturally thought that a mafia bosses house smelt like cigars and probably gunpowder, but his smells like apple and cinnamon.

A scent that feels homey, that makes my little side feel content and safe which in turn makes him come out.

My guess is that Chandler knew my little side wanted to come out and that I was having a huge internal battle with him. He picked me up and walked to his living room.

He sat me on his lap, and starting whispering cute things in my ear

He sat me on his lap, and starting whispering cute things in my ear. That I was his good little kitten, his only kitten. That I was his favorite, how he thought I was cute.

At he was saying these things he was tenderly rubbing my back with his right hand and rubbing circles with his left thumb on my right thigh.

I couldn't hold him back anymore and I was really starting to get a migraine from my little side yelling at me about how he wanted to explore and hold daddy's hand while talking to him.

I'll write the next chapter in his littles pov. It'll kinda be written like he's a different type of person entirely, someone who was seeing chandler and his house for the first time. The reason I wanted it to be a different chapter was because of this reason, it felt weird writing it on the same one.

CHECK CONVERSATION BOARD!!!!!!!! I'll be releasing a teaser/spoiler for the next chapter

Much love bunny 🐰