7

7:30 pm is what my clock read, I was just chillin on my bed not knowing what to do.
After the whole incident with my parents and Chandler I didn't know how I was going to act anymore.

Chandler, more than likely, won't let me call him by his real name even if I am around my parents, or my friend's, I thought.

I want to be with him, but at the same time I don't know what to do. He's the most dangerous boss out there, he comes from money, fighting, etc...and what do I come from. Can't really think of anything.

I grabbed my phone and decided to play some music to let my mind flow and lose the stress i've created by all this thinking.

I turned on one of my favorite songs -zombie by the cranberries- and closed my eyes letting the lyrics pull me in making my mind feel free.

Slighty humming along to the song, after it finished I checked the time and it showed 1:30 am.

Damn, i've been thinking that long. I put my phone on the charger and rolled over, jumping out of my bones as I saw Chandler looking at me with an intense gaze.

Flashback

" I'll be back in 3 hours tops"

Flashback over

He got off the window seat and advanced towards me, he strong gaze keeping stuck in my place. He layed down and pulled onto his chest lazely playing with bell on my collar.

" Rest kitten, i'll be here when you wake up " daddy said, and soon after, I slowly went into dream land.

I'm sorry, I know I haven't been the best with this story but I promise it will pick up soon. I'm just trying to get comfortable with it.
Hugs and kisses from bunny- 🐰.