THE PANTHER × STALKER

I made the devil runI gave him poison just for funI had one friend, now there's noneI made the devil run

I gave him poison just for fun
I had one friend, now there's none
I made the devil run

A few days passed since my attempt to kill Harry Styles. My ankle was still sore and sensitive, colored in various shades of purple. I could walk but every time I did a bolt of pain spread through my entire body. But there was no time for my wounds to heal. I had to come back and actually kill that fucker.

But it wasn't as simple as before. Niall saw my face and probably told everyone about my appearance so I wasn't safe anymore. It was the only time in my whole career when I fucked up this bad.

I can't hunt and kill them all so I came up with the only logical plan. I'm going to kill Harry, take the money and leave the country. Maybe I'll go back to Ukraine and stop hiding my identity. But it wasn't that simple anymore. Once you're an assassin you'll always be one. My grandfather wanted the average life and look how it all turned out. He's fucking dead, killed by one of us.

You're never going to escape the circle you're running in. People held grunges and could easily bite you back in the ass when you don't expect it.

So I could hide in my apartment under the covers all my life but I knew he's going to find me soon. The only possibility to remain alive was to come to him and pray to be the one killing rather than being killed.

I walked over to the mirror in the bathroom to take a look at the yellowish bruises on my neck. My index finger grazed over the imprints left on my throat. Niall had a strong grip, these marks will need time to dissappear.

I came back to the living room were I previously was and grabbed my black jeans, sliding them carefully on my naked legs, avoiding the sore ankle. I threw on a white crop top and a black denim jacket, sitting down and reaching for my boots so I could put them on. My body was alerted with pain again when I zipped up my boots, the tightness added some pressure to the bruised foot.

My two daggers where tucked  separately in both of my shoes even if probably I won't need them today. I planned to do it very cautiously this time, not risking anything. I called it the boring way and I rarely killed this way, only a few times in my life.

Right before leaving my house I took the duffle bag with me, a sniper rifle safely secured under the zipper.

I placed the bag in the trunk and opened the glossy front door of my car to get inside into the leather seat.

I really hope my plan works so I could move on with my life already.

The drive was short and I left the car in a parking lot near the grocery shop.

There was an abandoned building right in front of Harry's casino. I noticed it the last time I was here. The spooky looking building was perfect for me to set up my rifle and shoot Harry in the head because from where I was standing now, the fourth floor of this building. I could clearly see Harry's office window. I'll wait for as much as I have to. The determination of killing him today was on another level and I knew I had to do it without any distractions.